Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dear Frictional Games Devs
Alhazred01 Offline

Threads: 1
Dear Frictional Games Devs

I have just played and completed Amnesia last week, and am now working my way through Penumbra:BP, I don't know if I'll get flamed for leaving this here, I don't post on forums very often. But I had always heard Amnesia was an amazing game, and for the longest time I put off buying/playing it, and simply put it on my To-Do list, that is, until I heard it was Lovecraft inspired. I myself am a HUGE fan of HPL. I totally nerd out for anything and everything even remotely influenced by his work. Anyway, I just would like to say how absolutely refreshing it is to see games like this being made, so rarely do I find games where the devs manage to capture the same essence of HPL's work, and when I found out the engine was called HPL, I went ahead and bought every other game you've made (that I am aware of). I wish I could buy them again just to support you guys! and in fact, I believe I'm going to buy the Amnesia soundtrack right now, if for no other reason than to show my support! Keep up the AMAZING work! Smile

~Alhazred
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2012, 05:53 AM by Alhazred01.)
06-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Find
Demondays1 Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Dear Frictional Games Devs

Its always nice to have a amnesia loving fan to support the love.

Intel HD Lag fix: tiny.cc/pyv1gw
06-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Don't we all love loss of memory?

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
06-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Oh yes, I'm not sick of waking up in a random castle with no recollection of who I am at all!
MOAR PLEASE.

Yes.
06-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(06-25-2012, 05:52 AM)Alhazred01 Wrote: I have just played and completed Amnesia last week, and am now working my way through Penumbra:BP, I don't know if I'll get flamed for leaving this here, I don't post on forums very often. But I had always heard Amnesia was an amazing game, and for the longest time I put off buying/playing it, and simply put it on my To-Do list, that is, until I heard it was Lovecraft inspired. I myself am a HUGE fan of HPL. I totally nerd out for anything and everything even remotely influenced by his work. Anyway, I just would like to say how absolutely refreshing it is to see games like this being made, so rarely do I find games where the devs manage to capture the same essence of HPL's work, and when I found out the engine was called HPL, I went ahead and bought every other game you've made (that I am aware of). I wish I could buy them again just to support you guys! and in fact, I believe I'm going to buy the Amnesia soundtrack right now, if for no other reason than to show my support! Keep up the AMAZING work! Smile

~Alhazred
Glad to hear you enjoyed it as much as I did. Now go finish Penumbra (even Requiem) you mad Arab.
06-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

Yo a racist man!!!!+1!"11!!!!! !!11!!!!! POLICE!!

Hi.
06-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Website Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Pretending to be a guy who has Amnesia is so addicting Big Grin

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
06-25-2012, 11:00 PM
Find
Alhazred01 Offline

Threads: 1

Just finished Requiem, and I must say, that was one of the best game series I've played in my life. The story was very engaging and the mechanics were quite fun, I hope that we see a lot more of amazing item mechanics like this in A Machine for Pigs. Judging by Frictional's portfolio of games, I'd say that's most certainly not a concern at all. Keep the amazing games coming! Smile

~Alhazred
06-26-2012, 12:56 AM
Find