Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Objects Troubles
Packsi Offline

Threads: 1
Custom Objects Troubles

Hey all.

I seem to be running into some troubles with importing my models into the amnesia editor.
I have followed lots of threads and questions on the forum and I still cant seem to get it to work.
So a friend and I were making an item for the game but to learn to export i just whipped up a simple cube in blender to see if it would work. I created the cube model, unwrapped it and created a .DDS texture for it. It looked fine in blender so I saved it as a .DAE and created a folder in static objects for my files. I then tried to open the file in the model viewer, as soon as I pressed open model and pressed my cube model.dae the program crashed. No error message just the irritating program has stopped responding message. and every time I try to import one of my models it does not work. I am a little bit frustrated due to this problem and I would really appreciate if someone might be able to help.Also my apologies I put this on the wrong sub forum I was supposed to make it go in the support but I cant delete this post for some reason.
Thanks for your time.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2012, 01:59 AM by Packsi.)
06-29-2012, 01:47 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Custom Objects Troubles

Have you read: http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/thi...3d/blender ?

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
06-29-2012, 03:44 AM
Website Find
Packsi Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Custom Objects Troubles

(06-29-2012, 03:44 AM)Your Computer Wrote: Have you read: http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/thi...3d/blender ?

No I did not I will take a look at that and see if it works. Thank you.
06-29-2012, 04:20 AM
Find