Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: What do you think of this thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Well its helpfull to know what people think of the forum
50.00%
3 50.00%
I think its not helpfull
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I Love this forum
wolfmaster1231 Offline

Threads: 43
Thumbs Up  I Love this forum

Hi guys i really love this forum its very helpfull and Members are nice too people and friendly. i was wondering how you guys think of this forum and the things you like too do on the forum i like too help people with scripting and things like that Smile

07-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84
RE: I Love this forum

I love it too!!!

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
07-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

I enjoy this forum for many reasons. One being that I've made many rather close friends on here.
I also stick around because I still work with the HPL2 engine, and I think it's quite nice to learn something new from time to time, even though I've got almost a year's experience with the engine.
Another being that I absolutely LOVE the shitstorms that go down from time to time. ("WTF with all the ponies", "Sexuality", etc) Man, those are fun to read. So much butthurt. 'S great.

Tl;dr - I like this forum. Don't screw it up. Kbai.

07-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(07-13-2012, 08:35 PM)wolfmaster1231 Wrote: Hi guys i really love this forum its very helpfull and Members are nice too people and friendly. i was wondering how you guys think of this forum and the things you like too do on the forum i like too help people with scripting and things like that Smile
I hate it... I think its abominable, every termite that you call humans, crawling their way in this hell hole that is know as the frictional games forum disgusts me, This broken hive were you kind tries to provoke your species most primitive emotion that is fear on each other whit pathetic events of nonsense, pitiful and embarrassing to witness. You primitive walking flesh, you mean nothing to me, for what all your kind does is to defecate, breed, consume rotten organic material and die. Your time spent here is just wasting the short and ridiculous time of existence you have.

I only log in here every day... to despise this community and plant seeds of deception on the forum's users, so that ONE DAY I!........ oh wait did I just said that out laud?

ops...
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2012, 09:08 PM by Danny Boy.)
07-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Website Find
wolfmaster1231 Offline

(07-13-2012, 09:00 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: I enjoy this forum for many reasons. One being that I've made many rather close friends on here.
I also stick around because I still work with the HPL2 engine, and I think it's quite nice to learn something new from time to time, even though I've got almost a year's experience with the engine.
Another being that I absolutely LOVE the shitstorms that go down from time to time. ("WTF with all the ponies", "Sexuality", etc) Man, those are fun to read. So much butthurt. 'S great.

Tl;dr - I like this forum. Don't screw it up. Kbai.
Oh cool and btw i think im going to do a lets play of your custom story Tongue

07-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I love this forum. It's starting to back to its old ways, slowly, but there are more serious custom stories coming out. This was the first forum I've ever had more than 20 posts in. I've been here for half a year, about, and always try to help and contribute to the forum with whatever I can. I've started my first ever modding here, and it's nice knowing how to finally understand the engine's capabilities. I've taken up on 3D modelling, and create campaigns and levels with the things I make. And all of this from the helping hands of the forum. I'll always be around here, and am proud =]

Welcome!
07-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

No you're all terrible, you constantly fail to post your threads in the right places and you keep asking the same questions over and over. Seriously guys, SERIOUSLY!

I'm just logged in pretty much all my awake time to sit'ere and glare at your dumb posts, SERIOUSLY.
07-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Find
wolfmaster1231 Offline

(07-13-2012, 09:45 PM)Statyk Wrote: I love this forum. It's starting to back to its old ways, slowly, but there are more serious custom stories coming out. This was the first forum I've ever had more than 20 posts in. I've been here for half a year, about, and always try to help and contribute to the forum with whatever I can. I've started my first ever modding here, and it's nice knowing how to finally understand the engine's capabilities. I've taken up on 3D modelling, and create campaigns and levels with the things I make. And all of this from the helping hands of the forum. I'll always be around here, and am proud =]

Welcome!
Hey btw im trying to edit my main menu do you know how to make it stand like a word by the main text.

(07-13-2012, 09:47 PM)Traggey Wrote: No you're all terrible, you constantly fail to post your threads in the right places and you keep asking the same questions over and over. Seriously guys, SERIOUSLY!

I'm just logged in pretty much all my awake time to sit'ere and glare at your dumb posts, SERIOUSLY.
Well i always look in the index page and take a category from there that i think my thread would fit in

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2012, 09:50 PM by wolfmaster1231.)
07-13-2012, 09:49 PM
Find
wolfmaster1231 Offline

(07-13-2012, 10:02 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 09:47 PM)Traggey Wrote: No you're all terrible, you constantly fail to post your threads in the right places and you keep asking the same questions over and over. Seriously guys, SERIOUSLY!

Sad
ik But people have many opinions so they can write whatever they want Tongue and its good to know what people think too Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2012, 10:05 PM by wolfmaster1231.)
07-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

I'm just messin' with ya'll! C'mon now, I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy it.
07-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Find