Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Section C - How to use the access code
gadpot Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Section C - How to use the access code

jens Wrote:Hmm really odd. Have you had any other odd graphical problems with the game prior to this room with the door?

Please take a screen of the room so that we can see what it looks like, might give a hint on whats wrong.

You could also try to uninstall and install the game again incase some file is corrupted(this will not delete the saved games so no worries about that)

No problems at all so far so it's a mystery. Is F8 the screenshot key for imac? Doesn't seem to work?
02-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Find
gadpot Offline

jens Wrote:Hmm really odd. Have you had any other odd graphical problems with the game prior to this room with the door?

Please take a screen of the room so that we can see what it looks like, might give a hint on whats wrong.

You could also try to uninstall and install the game again incase some file is corrupted(this will not delete the saved games so no worries about that)

Screenshot attached[attachment=469]
02-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

so the whole room is black now? or the whole level?
02-18-2008, 01:22 PM
Website Find
gadpot Offline

Screenshot attached[attachment=470]
02-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Find
gadpot Offline

jens Wrote:so the whole room is black now? or the whole level?

Room only not the level. The obscurity is only when you approach (on the slope) and enter Section C. As explained I can see certain objects clearly e.g. boxes but the rest of the room, including the shelves and the cage, is partially obscured [I'd assumed this was how the room was designed]. Before I changed the settings it was grey but now the main areas of the room are black. I will send more screenshots.

Thanks
02-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Find
gadpot Offline

gadpot Wrote:
jens Wrote:so the whole room is black now? or the whole level?

Room only not the level. The obscurity is only when you approach (on the slope) and enter Section C. As explained I can see certain objects clearly e.g. boxes but the rest of the room, including the shelves and the cage, is partially obscured [I'd assumed this was how the room was designed]. Before I changed the settings it was grey but now the main areas of the room are black. I will send more screenshots.

Thanks

Another screenshot to show view of the room - it looks black but before changing settings it was grey... Thanks[attachment=471]
02-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Find