Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)
Descented Angel Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)

(01-31-2013, 03:06 AM)zoomos Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 07:21 PM)Descented Angel Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 11:12 AM)zoomos Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 04:45 PM)Descented Angel Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 02:47 PM)FuzzyBuzzyLv Wrote: I finished the first part! It was awsome! I enjoyed it as much as original amnesia story! The second part well... steam puzzle ... It took me a hour and i still really have no idea how to finish it! ;D

Thank you! Yes most people found the steam puzzle very hard and dropped the game there. Well it is hard I won't deny that. I won't make any more hard puzzles like this again. You can download a file I uploaded HERE. Replace it with the one in the "maps" folder of my Custom Story. Then start Shades of clarity. Now each time you pull a lever in the steam room you'll see a number on the screen. You have to make this sequence using the numbers displayed. 1,6,8,12,14,16,21,23,25. If you have any problems with it, please post again.

I replaced the file but the numbers are not being displayed, do I have to start it from the beginning or can I continue a saved game in the steam room?

I uploaded a new version of the mod. You'll be able to skip the puzzle if you wait 2 minutes in the steam room. A new lever will appear that skips the puzzle. It will appear next to the instructions chart. And something else. Were you able to see the chart next to the entrance? I tried this on my new pc and I couldn't see it in the editor, though I didn't try it in the game.

I installed the new version and moved some saved games over to the 2.1 folder and the lever doesn't appear after 2 minutes.. Do I have to start a new game ?

Probably. 2.1 is the whole game from episode I. Download Episode II v. 1.1 that starts from the beginning of episode II so you'll have only 15' minutes or less of game to the steam room. The lever will appear at the left side of the entrance as you look at it from inside the room. I just tried it again and worked.
01-31-2013, 09:29 AM
Find
FuzzyBuzzyLv Offline

Threads: 0

(01-31-2013, 09:29 AM)Descented Angel Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 11:12 AM)zoomos Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 04:45 PM)Descented Angel Wrote: Thank you! Yes most people found the steam puzzle very hard and dropped the game there. Well it is hard I won't deny that. I won't make any more hard puzzles like this again. You can download a file I uploaded HERE. Replace it with the one in the "maps" folder of my Custom Story. Then start Shades of clarity. Now each time you pull a lever in the steam room you'll see a number on the screen. You have to make this sequence using the numbers displayed. 1,6,8,12,14,16,21,23,25. If you have any problems with it, please post again.

I replaced the file but the numbers are not being displayed, do I have to start it from the beginning or can I continue a saved game in the steam room?

I uploaded a new version of the mod. You'll be able to skip the puzzle if you wait 2 minutes in the steam room. A new lever will appear that skips the puzzle. It will appear next to the instructions chart. And something else. Were you able to see the chart next to the entrance? I tried this on my new pc and I couldn't see it in the editor, though I didn't try it in the game.

I installed the new version and moved some saved games over to the 2.1 folder and the lever doesn't appear after 2 minutes.. Do I have to start a new game ?

Probably. 2.1 is the whole game from episode I. Download Episode II v. 1.1 that starts from the beginning of episode II so you'll have only 15' minutes or less of game to the steam room. The lever will appear at the left side of the entrance as you look at it from inside the room. I just tried it again and worked.

SPOILER ALERT!

Big thanks! I did the orb puzzle and got far in the game, but i think there is a bug! At the hose i got in the room where someone was crying and i canme out walked down walked up agean and then showed up light! i walked to it and nothing happened...
01-31-2013, 03:19 PM
Find
Descented Angel Offline

(01-31-2013, 03:19 PM)FuzzyBuzzyLv Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 11:12 AM)zoomos Wrote: I replaced the file but the numbers are not being displayed, do I have to start it from the beginning or can I continue a saved game in the steam room?

SPOILER ALERT!

Big thanks! I did the orb puzzle and got far in the game, but i think there is a bug! At the hose i got in the room where someone was crying and i canme out walked down walked up agean and then showed up light! i walked to it and nothing happened...

The light is there to stop you. You must go on the attic and hide in the wardrobe. Did you use the rope and meat etc to enter the room? If yes then it's not a bug. It must happen this way. You enter the room that the man was crying you hear the shotgun blast and then when you walk outside the room you see the light. If you did all that it's ok.
01-31-2013, 03:32 PM
Find
FuzzyBuzzyLv Offline

Threads: 0

(01-31-2013, 03:32 PM)Descented Angel Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 07:21 PM)Descented Angel Wrote: I uploaded a new version of the mod. You'll be able to skip the puzzle if you wait 2 minutes in the steam room. A new lever will appear that skips the puzzle. It will appear next to the instructions chart. And something else. Were you able to see the chart next to the entrance? I tried this on my new pc and I couldn't see it in the editor, though I didn't try it in the game.

SPOILER ALERT!

The light is there to stop you. You must go on the attic and hide in the wardrobe. Did you use the rope and meat etc to enter the room? If yes then it's not a bug. It must happen this way. You enter the room that the man was crying you hear the shotgun blast and then when you walk outside the room you see the light. If you did all that it's ok.

Hmh... Myb. i could get your skype or something?
02-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Find
Descented Angel Offline

(02-02-2013, 11:58 AM)FuzzyBuzzyLv Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 03:32 PM)Descented Angel Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 03:06 AM)zoomos Wrote: I installed the new version and moved some saved games over to the 2.1 folder and the lever doesn't appear after 2 minutes.. Do I have to start a new game ?

SPOILER ALERT!

Hmh... Myb. i could get your skype or something?

My e-mail is in the readme: descented_angel_amnesia-clarity@yahoo.gr
If you still have problems I'll give you the skype account name.
02-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Find