Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Favourite Hub?
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: Favourite Hub?

Back Hall as well. Very calming atmosphere, and best side areas to explore. I also really liked the hub's slow transition into shadow-infested despair, how the music changes and then the Shadow appears after you explore each side area.

Cistern Entrance would probably be a close second. Although I didn't really think the "Morgue" fitted into it that well; why build a morgue beside a cistern?

[Image: p229xcq]
07-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

I like the Entrance Hall, because you can use a chair to glitch out of the level.

On Topic (need to stop doing these): As of right now, the Nave. I spent at least half of my tinderboxes in that place trying to light up one room. Agrippa's a talkative fellow.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
07-24-2012, 11:05 PM
Find
VarnishedPetal Offline

Threads: 1

Entrance Hall or the Nave. Both really pretty, despite being torn all to hell.
07-25-2012, 08:54 AM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(07-24-2012, 10:52 PM)Chronofox Wrote: Cistern Entrance would probably be a close second. Although I didn't really think the "Morgue" fitted into it that well; why build a morgue beside a cistern?
Because the cistern is adjacent to the sewers and chancel? Although it is never confirmed, I'm pretty sure the big door in the cistern leads to the the area near the end of the game with the blue torches/giant hub bridge in the middle; and right outside of that area is more prison-y things (torture chambers/holding cells)

I rate it 3 memes.
07-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Find
NGW Offline

Threads: 13

The Back Hall, easily. It comes right after one of the most intense sequences in the game, and it is both beautiful and haunting. The Cistern is also pretty nice considering what comes prior to it.

[Image: ngweyesigcopy.jpg]
08-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Find