Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Best Internet Experience?
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Best Internet Experience?

Wait you didn't get a boner looking those up Danny?

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2012, 02:32 AM by Kman.)
08-17-2012, 02:31 AM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(08-17-2012, 02:30 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 02:25 AM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 02:18 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: But really. Furries are people too, and just because you can't understand that, doesn't mean that it's wrong. For instance; I think masochists are weird, thus they are freaks and shouldn't ever be able to state what they are, ever. (Not really, masochism sounds sexy. To me, nothing is off-limits.)
Furries also don't go out and have sex with animals either; they just think about sexifying those hunky beasts in the safety of their imaginations. They might dress up, but my point is that it hurts no one, so fuck off.

so your saying that this guy is mentally sane as well?
As long as they both consent to it, it's fine! Big Grin Do you think he should be locked away and regulated? Is he hurting anyone?
No. But all I am saying is: If you like a man its fine. If you like a women also fine no matter what sex you are, not just because he or she is human but because they can truly love you. Now an animal... damn... the poor thing does not feel the same way as you might feel... and its... weird... I mean sure its "harmless"... unless of course you start to actually fuck the animal and that would be considered animal abuse and you might actually hurt the animal both physically as well as psychologically.

and a car... well i don't even know where to start... harmeless? yes! mentally sane? no! how can you say that someone "loves" his car and not for a minute think that he shouldn't go and have some mental help?!

(08-17-2012, 02:31 AM)Kman Wrote: Wait you didn't get a boner looking those up Danny?
I did when I had to search for "breasts" on google for the pic of that chick Tongue
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2012, 02:42 AM by Danny Boy.)
08-17-2012, 02:38 AM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(08-17-2012, 02:38 AM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 02:30 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 02:25 AM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 02:18 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: But really. Furries are people too, and just because you can't understand that, doesn't mean that it's wrong. For instance; I think masochists are weird, thus they are freaks and shouldn't ever be able to state what they are, ever. (Not really, masochism sounds sexy. To me, nothing is off-limits.)
Furries also don't go out and have sex with animals either; they just think about sexifying those hunky beasts in the safety of their imaginations. They might dress up, but my point is that it hurts no one, so fuck off.

so your saying that this guy is mentally sane as well?
As long as they both consent to it, it's fine! Big Grin Do you think he should be locked away and regulated? Is he hurting anyone?
No. But all I am saying is: If you like a man its fine. If you like a women also fine no matter what sex you are, not just because he or she is human but because they can truly love you. Now an animal... damn... the poor thing does not feel the same way as you might feel... and its... weird... I mean sure its "harmless"... unless of course you start to actually fuck the animal and that would be considered animal abuse and you might actually hurt the animal both physically as well as psychologically.

and a car... well i don't even know where to start... harmeless? yes! mentally sane? no! how can you say that someone "loves" his car and not for a minute think that he shouldn't go and have some mental help?!

(08-17-2012, 02:31 AM)Kman Wrote: Wait you didn't get a boner looking those up Danny?
I did when I had to search for "breasts" on google for the pic of that chick Tongue
I don't find anything wrong with being a "furry" but I don't exactly jump for joy at the thought of animal-fucking. Admiring the beauty of a creature; engaging in fantasies with other consenting people, and jacking off to the thought of a creature is fine. Having sex with them is more complex because who the hell knew if it wanted it? You could hurt the animal and yourself.

Side Note: If that Car-Lover is still able to maintain a basic, healthy life then nobody has any right to remove him from where he wants to be; riding his car. (Get it?)

Also, posting a picture of a woman with see-through clothing is a tad more bothersome than doing whatever the hell other people do with their minds.
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2012, 02:59 AM by failedALIAS.)
08-17-2012, 02:57 AM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

I'd like to point out that there's a difference between being a furry, and being into bestiality.
Anyhow, that's my two cents. Carry on.

08-17-2012, 04:18 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

1. As Obliviator said, being a furry is NOT the same as being into bestiality. Also being a brony does NOT equal being into R34 stuff and being a car lover does NOT mean that you want to make love to your car.

2. People's fetishes are something you can't do anything about. There are a lot of them I find weird/creepy/disgusting, but if you keep that to yourself it's fine (unless you're a pedophile).

3. Danny, stop trying to be funny, because you are not.

I've contacted Traggey, and hopefully he will lock the thread.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
08-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Find