Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Overture and Black Plague Save File Location?
deathdoer177 Offline

Threads: 2
Penumbra Overture and Black Plague Save File Location?

I got the games not too long ago from a friend. he just gave them to me and said, "hey, look. these are good games. Go play them." Any way, that is beside the point. The question here is: Where the hell do I find the save file locations? All of those folders, i have looked through. I am getting kind of angered. I am not good at the game, i have already been beaten down by one of the monsters with a crowbar about seven times already. Not happy. I was hiding perfectly and e just waltzed right into the freaking I just want to script in some painkillers. and batteries. Help please, where do I find my save file location? What folder is it in? I want to know also in the event that I need to find it and put it on a flash drive for when i get my new computer.
08-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Find
lolmaster Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Penumbra Overture and Black Plague Save File Location?

It should be in your documents.

08-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Find
deathdoer177 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Penumbra Overture and Black Plague Save File Location?

(08-07-2012, 10:47 PM)lolmaster Wrote: It should be in your documents.
No. it would not be in there because that is not where the game was installed to. I have already looked all throughout the redist folder... what the heck does "redist" even mean, anyway? :/ but it does not matter much for now. I have already beat the game. Turns out that it was actually easier than I thought. Got all of the Artifacts on my first play-through, as well... If anyone can answer this question, it will help other people who were having the same issue as me.
08-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Find