Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Story!
Diemauer Offline

Threads: 2
The Story!

A very amazing thing in Penumbra is the story. That's very well written and i would love to read the story the scriptwriter Tom Wrote if that's possible? Am i the only one who really want that? Smile. But is it possible to get the script?
02-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Find
heady Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Story!

Most developers or script writes , make up a whole universe around theire games etc.
So it could be interesting too see if there were answears to alot of things.

Maybe that's not the case for penumbra since it's not that huge but if you look at half life for example theres tons and i mean tons of documents explaining the whole HL universe and alot more things than you'll ever find out in the HL games.

Anyway i don't belive you'll get a hand of the script tho.
02-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Find
Diemauer Offline

Threads: 2
RE: The Story!

heady Wrote:Most developers or script writes , make up a whole universe around theire games etc.
So it could be interesting too see if there were answears to alot of things.

Maybe that's not the case for penumbra since it's not that huge but if you look at half life for example theres tons and i mean tons of documents explaining the whole HL universe and alot more things than you'll ever find out in the HL games.

Anyway i don't belive you'll get a hand of the script tho.

Either do i. Smile. But the chance will not be there if i don't try Wink
02-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Find