Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Need help @ mixture machine
Shavie
Unregistered

Need help @ mixture machine

Ok, finally i collect all the chemicals and put it in the machine, and then? I´ve searched all other rooms that are open but i didn´t find anything.
First time in this good game that i´m hanging.... :S
What shall i do?

This Machine:
Spoiler below!
[attachment=472]
02-19-2008, 12:30 AM
hardc0re Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Need help @ mixture machine

you got all the chemicals...ok...
did you check the kennel?there is another object for this machine... Wink
02-19-2008, 12:35 AM
Find
Shavie
Unregistered

Yep, then i turn to the right and block the two holes, then i read the report from the Doctor (or something other) in the small room with the fuse boxes. I putting on the switch in the room (with the numbers and so on...), too. But then i go to the left side i die. I found the artifact in the dog box, too.
02-19-2008, 12:40 AM
hardc0re Offline

Threads: 1

lets check something more important...
did you´ve been in the chemical lab?(where the gas emits) - this assumes that you already been in dr.swansons lab...
there you´ll find a box for the sample - you have to put this box in the mixture machine too,then you can continue...
02-19-2008, 01:10 AM
Find
Shavie
Unregistered

Hmpf....doesn´t seems so...i will check it out. Thanks for the first!
02-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6

Shavie Wrote:Yep, then i turn to the right and block the two holes, then i read the report from the Doctor (or something other) in the small room with the fuse boxes. I putting on the switch in the room (with the numbers and so on...), too. But then i go to the left side i die. I found the artifact in the dog box, too.

You have to stay in the light at the left corridor or you will get killed. The lights turned on when you pull that switch at the other corridor (where you blocked the two holes with the boxes).

<3 Horror Adventures
02-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Find
Shavie
Unregistered

Ahhh, thanks!

Besten dank! Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2008, 04:51 PM by Neosporin.)
02-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Zsolty89 Offline

Threads: 0

hi. I'm stuck with the mixing order... I've got all the chemicals and I've been in the chemical lab, and got that box of sample... So far no problem... I just don't know how to push those buttons :S I know there's an order like Chlorine, Acetone, Iodine, Bromine, Nitrogen, Sulphur (I think...). But I don't know which button belongs which chemical... I know there's an automatic storing order too. So.. There's the 2 rows... (it also says when I put in a wrong sequence, the lower got reversed numbering, starting with the rightmost (4) and increasing to the left... I tried severeal ways... like...

2 - 1 - 4 - 6 - 5 - 3

the only problem is, that i don't know the buttons layout... I guess that is it:

1 2 3
4 5 6

but it didn't worked... I've tried this layout too:

3 2 1
4 5 6

but is also incorrect...

I hope someone have understood my problem, and can give me some helpful advice... I would really appreciate it...
On the other hand these 2 Penumbra games are the BEST (I played some so far...), I mean the BEST games ever! Nice physics, good graphics, excellent sounds, great atmosphere and a breath-taking story.
Congrats you 2 guys at Frictional Games... Please, just keep it up Smile
02-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Find
toretorden Offline

Threads: 0

The solution to this problem (and how to work it out on your own) has been posted numerous times on various threads already. Check out my last post in this one, for example!

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/sho...p?tid=1839

Don't forget the
Spoiler below!

tags.
02-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Find
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6

Here a little picture that should help you.

Spoiler below!
[Image: mixture.JPG]

<3 Horror Adventures
02-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Find