Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia trance remix
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
RE: Amnesia trance remix

[Image: 129204172517017117.jpg]

And a little side note; I do think Traggey is a good Moderator. Giving people the shit when required is a good skill to have, and a very rare one at that. Just because you disagree with other's shit-givings does not make them immature or "Douches".
08-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(Not directed at anyone, just my thoughts in general on the subject)
There has to be some level of professionalism or maturity on behalf of the moderator; insulting someone because they have a different opinion (or for whatever other reason) isn't really excusable once you choose to become a moderator. In my eyes, it's sort of like police brutality; a supposedly respectable figure committing a heinous act doesn't look good for that person or whatever they're representing (in this case, the Frictional Games community). It can leave a bad first impression, and drive away what could have been an amazing modder from the community.

I rate it 3 memes.
08-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

(08-14-2012, 04:45 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: (Not directed at anyone, just my thoughts in general on the subject)
There has to be some level of professionalism or maturity on behalf of the moderator; insulting someone because they have a different opinion (or for whatever other reason) isn't really excusable once you choose to become a moderator. In my eyes, it's sort of like police brutality; a supposedly respectable figure committing a heinous act doesn't look good for that person or whatever they're representing (in this case, the Frictional Games community). It can leave a bad first impression, and drive away what could have been an amazing modder from the community.
*Cough Cough* Or someone with other talents. *Cough*
08-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

I would very much like to know where exactly in this thread I insulted Googol, all I've said is that it's silly to believe I would ban or suspend people simply because they don't agree with my view on things.

Anway right, back on track or this thread gets locked down, pretty much necro'd anyway.
08-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

(08-14-2012, 06:08 PM)Traggey Wrote: I would very much like to know where exactly in this thread I insulted Googol, all I've said is that it's silly to believe I would ban or suspend people simply because they don't agree with my view on things.

Anway right, back on track or this thread gets locked down, pretty much necro'd anyway.
You might want to lock it, since there doesn't seem to be much more to say. There was a remix, it sucked, people got into a argument over something with little relevance, and I posted a Doctor Who picture.
08-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Find