Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

LMAO
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3
RE: LMAO

LMAO,nice video xD i don´t watched the show because... I LIVE IN BRASIL AND THERE´S NO SUCH THING AS PONIES HERE '-', just 1 question... ponies are funny?
08-19-2012, 03:26 AM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

It's all on youtube my friend

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
08-19-2012, 04:43 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(08-17-2012, 12:31 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: ...

[Image: tumblr_lqgmnfseqJ1qfbcl8o1_500_large.jpg]

Probleam?

See what I did there?

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
08-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Find
Megnifrid Offline

Threads: 0

I don't have any bigger problems with Brony's either, as long as they don't throw all kinds of pony crap in my face, which most of them do. Didn't read through the entire thread so I'm not sure if this is still the topic but yeah.
08-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

This is fluttershy.

Anyways, I think this whole thing is just a band wagon fad. I remember MLP from my childhood, when they looked like this:

[Image: mylittlepony.gif]

...and I didn't know anyone who liked them. I've seen a few episodes of the new one, and they just made it more annoying, IMO. Like Power Rangers, Voltron, and every other remnant of my childhood. NOTHING IS SACRED. O_O

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
08-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(08-19-2012, 05:24 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: This is fluttershy.

Anyways, I think this whole thing is just a band wagon fad. I remember MLP from my childhood, when they looked like this:

[Image: mylittlepony.gif]

...and I didn't know anyone who liked them. I've seen a few episodes of the new one, and they just made it more annoying, IMO. Like Power Rangers, Voltron, and every other remnant of my childhood. NOTHING IS SACRED. O_O
Actually, it's sooo much better than it was in G2, G3, or god forbid G3.5 The characters in Friendship is Magic are unique and interesting, each having their own talents and flaws that make them seem so much more alive. The conflict of every episode actually makes sense, not only with how it affects them, but also how they solve it. The show manages to teach real values in areas few other shows care to tread. The animation is solid and enjoyable to look at, and one of the most outstanding things being the music; from simple yet fitting background themes(which few even notice simply because they match the scene so well), to large and spectacular musical numbers!
The show also holds multiple references and puns relating to the knowledge of older audiences. A few notable examples would be a scene in a bowling alley, where you can spot three background ponies whose appearances match those of the The Big Lebowski. Another could be the occasional times where a minor scene may be subtly acting out that of another movie or memorable TV show.

Hasbro(the company that owns the show) has given so much freedom to the makers of Friendship is Magic, and to the fans themselves: usually letting people upload episodes to youtube, and giving the creators full creative freedom to improve and expand on the show in the ways that they see fit. The creators are so in-touch with the fanbase, that they can fulfill requests for small additions or so-forth for future episodes.
If you still think the show is terrible, then think about this; Here's a bit from the wiki on the creator of the show.

Lauren Faust (born July 25th[2], 1974[3][unreliable source?]) is an American animator. She grew up in Severna Park, a suburb of Annapolis, Maryland. She studied animation at the California Institute of the Arts.
She has been a story artist since Season 3 of The Powerpuff Girls and was head writer on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.[4] She also is the creator of the preteen girls website Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls. She received a 2008 Emmy Award for her work on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and has received a total of four Emmy nominations (two for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and two for her work on the Powerpuff Girls), and one Annie nomination for her work on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.[5]
Most recently, she worked with Hasbro to develop the company's My Little Pony property My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Seeking to address her concerns with the franchise's sexist stereotypes and poor writing standards, Faust endeavored to create a version that had sophisticated writing with more nuanced characters.[6] As a result, the series proved to be not only a major success with the primary young female audience, but it also gained a significant adult and teen male following popularly known as the "Bronies".[7] Faust announced her decision to step down from Executive Producer to Consulting Producer on May 8, 2011 after the first season finale of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and left the show shortly thereafter. However, she continued her involvement with the fandom in a peripheral way with her participation in the upcoming film, BronyCon: The Documentary, which will endeavor to explain the unusual following that her artistic efforts inadvertently created.
Her next announced project is Super Best Friends Forever, a series of animated shorts for the television series DC Nation, featuring the female DC Comics superheroines Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wonder Girl.[8] She will be working on Craig McCracken's new TV show Wander Over Yonder as a co-producer and story editor.
Faust is married to Craig McCracken, who created The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.[9]
08-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

woah^

[Image: p229xcq]
08-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

Come on guys! What does this crap have to do with Amnesia? Go to pony-forums or something...
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2012, 07:43 PM by Deep One.)
08-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(08-19-2012, 07:43 PM)Deep One Wrote: Come on guys! What does this crap have to do with Amnesia? Go to pony-forums or something...
It's a thread about a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic parody, entitled My Little Daniel.
We have every right to discuss ponies.

(08-19-2012, 07:38 PM)Chronofox Wrote: woah^
Yeah. Exactly.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2012, 08:15 PM by failedALIAS.)
08-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Find
Megnifrid Offline

Threads: 0

(08-19-2012, 05:06 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(08-19-2012, 04:15 PM)Megnifrid Wrote: I don't have any bigger problems with Brony's either, as long as they don't throw all kinds of pony crap in my face, which most of them do. Didn't read through the entire thread so I'm not sure if this is still the topic but yeah.
You missed the subject change, it's now about Fluttershy (who the fuck is that?) CorinithianMarket, and Danarogon in a love triangle.

Seriously, who the fuck is fluttershy anyway?
It's all the same in my eyes xD
08-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Find