Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Overture Power Cable
InitialBN Offline

Threads: 1
Penumbra: Overture Power Cable

Spoiler below!
I'm in the room with the yellow machine, and I had the power cable in the control panel and it was fine. I decided to try and pull it out, but when I did that, it stayed in and the power went off. I thought that once I got the key and the gasoline that it would be fine, but it isn't. How can I fix this without going back to save files from 15 days ago?
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2012, 09:56 PM by InitialBN.)
08-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Penumbra: Overture Power Cable

(08-22-2012, 09:56 PM)InitialBN Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I'm in the room with the yellow machine, and I had the power cable in the control panel and it was fine. I decided to try and pull it out, but when I did that, it stayed in and the power went off. I thought that once I got the key and the gasoline that it would be fine, but it isn't. How can I fix this without going back to save files from 15 days ago?
That is a bug. Just exit the area through the level door, then re-enter. That is what somebody did and it worked.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Website Find
InitialBN Offline

I've gone out many times. Nothing has worked for me.
08-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(08-23-2012, 06:57 PM)InitialBN Wrote: I've gone out many times. Nothing has worked for me.
That is a bit problematic then. Don't you have a save when you first enter that area?

If not, I don't know how I could help. Most people are interested in Amnesia, rather than Penumbra nowadays.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Website Find
InitialBN Offline

I can probably check for a save. I just don't really want to go get the gasoline and stuff again. I guess that's what I'll need to do though. Thanks for trying to help!
08-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(08-23-2012, 07:18 PM)InitialBN Wrote: I can probably check for a save. I just don't really want to go get the gasoline and stuff again. I guess that's what I'll need to do though. Thanks for trying to help!
Just doing my best. The way my avatar tells me.

08-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Website Find