Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia: Thoughts From a Grunt's Point of View
Saint Archer Offline

Threads: 1
Amnesia: Thoughts From a Grunt's Point of View

Hallo. Just thought I'd whip this up. What would Amnesia would be like from the mind of a Grunt? I've decided to post about that.

Spoiler below!

Heavy footsteps thudded down the hall. "A Grunt is what The Master called me." The creature thought to itself, placing it's face in both of it's hands, growling. "I must kill this Daniel... The Master commands me." The Grunt turned it's head, peering into the shadows. It let out a growl of alert. The figure scurried into the shadows, a trail of light following it. The Grunt thudded forth, it's pace quickening. The Grunt turned the corner, spotting the form turn a corner, the light illuminating it. "The Master wishes you dead!" The Grunt charged. Daniel began to panic, and turned off his lantern. The Grunt did not take his eyes off of Daniel, and followed him through a door. The Grunt skidded to a halt and looked around. The room was empty, with a book hanging in mid-air, held by something. The Grunt growled to itself. "The Master will not be pleased..." The Grunt turned left, and limped towards a door. "The Master ordered me to check a place called The Prison. I will not fail The Master again." The Grunt enters the Prison door.

This is just a rough draft I made in about ten minutes. Keep in mind that I've never played Amnesia. I'm actually about go play Amnesia for the first time.
Wish me luck. Hopefully it isn't as scary as I think it is.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2012, 06:09 PM by Saint Archer.)
08-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
RE: Amnesia: Thoughts From a Grunt's Point of View

(08-26-2012, 06:08 PM)Saint Archer Wrote: Hallo. Just thought I'd whip this up. What would Amnesia would be like from the mind of a Grunt? I've decided to post about that.

Spoiler below!

Heavy footsteps thudded down the hall. "A Grunt is what The Master called me." The creature thought to itself, placing it's face in both of it's hands, growling. "I must kill this Daniel... The Master commands me." The Grunt turned it's head, peering into the shadows. It let out a growl of alert. The figure scurried into the shadows, a trail of light following it. The Grunt thudded forth, it's pace quickening. The Grunt turned the corner, spotting the form turn a corner, the light illuminating it. "The Master wishes you dead!" The Grunt charged. Daniel began to panic, and turned off his lantern. The Grunt did not take his eyes off of Daniel, and followed him through a door. The Grunt skidded to a halt and looked around. The room was empty, with a book hanging in mid-air, held by something. The Grunt growled to itself. "The Master will not be pleased..." The Grunt turned left, and limped towards a door. "The Master ordered me to check a place called The Prison. I will not fail The Master again." The Grunt enters the Prison door.

This is just a rough draft I made in about ten minutes. Keep in mind that I've never played Amnesia. I'm actually about go play Amnesia for the first time.
Wish me luck. Hopefully it isn't as scary as I think it is.
For one, it seems copied from mine.

Second, this is my brother and he was too terrified to go past the Entrance Hall. When he heard the scream on the way to the Archives, he slammed down the headphones and was like "No. No. Fuck it. I'm done. No. Fuck it. Fuck it. No. No." and a lot of other nonsense. I convinced him to try it again at eight 'o clock. He's doing it completely blind, haha. Wish him luck!

EDIT: He said he wasn't going to play because he didn't "feel like it". Dodgy But he promised to play on Halloween so no biggy! Big Grin

EDIT October 31: Fixed some typos.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012, 01:41 AM by Zaffre.)
08-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Find