Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: So what do you think about this change
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Finally
60.00%
3 60.00%
Wheres Jesper?
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hitman:Absolution. David Bateson
wolfmaster1231 Offline

Threads: 43
Hitman:Absolution. David Bateson

well well it looks like david got his place he is doing the voice of agent 47 once again Yay!

if you want too hear a short speech from him go here: http://www.davidbateson.dk/

09-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Hitman:Absolution. David Bateson

YES. its good to hear that Bateson will be doing his trademark, Cold, Suave, Emotionless act for 47 again, with that cold steel sound and upperclass inflection, he just sounds so haunting and menacing.. i cant really imagine anyone else in the role.

plus, it keeps continuity. Not to mention, they couldn't Really use anyone else anyway, as 47 is actually Modelled on Bateson Himself, albiet he resembles the original "etheral" thin 47 from Codename 47 and Silent Assassin (The best Hitman Game IMO) more than the "hard" bulky 47 from Contracts, Blood Money, and Absolution,

Great news indeed!

still unhappy at no Jespyr Kyd and the fact its got a far too many controll hints and casual elements in its gameplay, think Absolution may be a dissapointing rental at best for me, shame, as i baught the other 4 Hitman games straight, even though i have NEVER got passed "my little friend" in Codename:47...
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012, 09:57 PM by the dark side.)
09-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Find
wolfmaster1231 Offline

Threads: 43

I do wonder where Jesper Kyd is though

09-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

Wonderful news! Hope we got back the other people as well...

Stand for something
or
Fall for anything
09-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

Yeah it is a shame we wont get to hear the sheer Genious of Jespyr Kyd again, that mix of Hard Edge electronica and classic orchestral influence is what makes the classic Hitman games such an Aural Delight.

I think Jespyr is doing something with Epic games at the moment however. I must admit, they really hit on genious when they chose to Pair him up with Romolo Di Prisko (you know, the man who scored the PROPER (first 6) NFS Games) for Unreal Tournament 3. However, i think it will be interesting to see how Peter Peter does, sure, there is no WAY he will be as good as Jespyr, but, he may not be half bad.

i would like to hear some more Classic Hitman Voice Overs again in the new game, Such as Vivienne Mackee returning as Diana Burnwood (make it happen eidos...), but, im happy enough knowing Bateson is back.

Great speach on his site by the way, and a nice humourous little referance to the Original Hitman Game as well.

ps. I don't know if they can seeing as Jespyr wont be involved in the absolution OST, but wouldnt it be a great treat for the fans to use THIS

For the Closing Credits?
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012, 08:16 PM by the dark side.)
09-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Find