Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<removed><removed>
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Updated! Voice Try-Outs!

(09-03-2012, 01:49 AM)Brothersvv09 Wrote: anything!
No, you can't just take anything even if it's for a tryout. If some guy's voice sounds good, that doesn't always mean he'll be well cast as that character.

I'd recommend you to make up some lines which may be somewhat along the context of what they're actually going to say (For fear of spoilers), and judge them then on how they say these.

Also, a character is not "anything". A character is supposed to have a background based on the plot you've made for your story.

Finally, for pete's sake, and all that is holy, and divine, DON'T EVER release a screenshot like that lantern one again!

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012, 06:47 PM by Kreekakon.)
10-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Find
TheMadAsshatter Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Updated! Voice Try-Outs!

(10-05-2012, 06:45 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: No, you can't just take anything even if it's for a tryout. If some guy's voice sounds good, that doesn't always mean he'll be well cast as that character.

I'd recommend you to make up some lines which may be somewhat along the context of what they're actually going to say (For fear of spoilers), and judge them then on how they say these.

Also, a character is not "anything". A character is supposed to have a background based on the plot you've made for your story.

Finally, for pete's sake, and all that is holy, and divine, DON'T EVER release a screenshot like that lantern one again!
I would have to agree. Not saying I wouldn't love to give this a shot, but you gotta give something for people to tryout with. Character backgrounds would also help, a lot.

VOICE ACTOR
[Image: 4fe2a997c90f7249489943.png]
10-08-2012, 06:48 AM
Find