Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Half Life: Organic Matter
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Half Life: Organic Matter

(09-06-2012, 10:41 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote:
Quote: Just watch, not going to say anything else.
Not going to lie, by the time the video reached 1:00 I was practically dying from laughter xD I feel extremely immature and ashamed of myself now.
Same here. Pure LOLness, I tell ya!

Also...
Spoiler below!

What a peculiar odor...

I lost it....

EDIT: Made an edit to the first post. Check it.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012, 04:33 PM by Robby.)
09-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Website Find
KingWolf Offline

Threads: 2

Where in the world did you find this? It's so funny, I was laughing like a seal.

(09-06-2012, 08:09 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: BIG LOL BELOW!

Spoiler below!

Oh my LOLs! That was nothing but pure fun! Seriously? Shouldn't you be working on your map?
09-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

I was just looking at the "Black Mesa wikia", when I stumbled across a link that said "It's still possible to annoy the scientist on the toilet". That link led me to the vid.

About the other one? It's kind of obvious.

P.S I am developing that unofficial map, and you're helping me with it. I decided to take a break from that.

And next time let's discuss that through PM's or somewhere else. I don't want to derail this thread.

P.S.S. Welcome to the forums.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012, 10:42 AM by Robby.)
09-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Website Find