Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

No PC in Penumbra Black Plague!
NinjaFennec Offline

Threads: 2
No PC in Penumbra Black Plague!

HELP! I bought the three game package thing on Gamer's Gate, so I am pretty sure I got more than the demo, but in Penumbra: Black Plague, in the part where you need to put the CD into the PC (In the kitchen next to the dining hall in the beginning) there is NO PC!! I have restarted the game and gone through again, but still no PC. Please help. Angry Angry
09-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
RE: No PC in Penumbra Black Plague!

Have you activated the emergency alarm and opened the door? Have you gone into the office to the left of the kitchen? You're being vague.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
09-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Find
NinjaFennec Offline

Threads: 2

(09-10-2012, 01:16 AM)Zaffre Wrote: Have you activated the emergency alarm and opened the door? Have you gone into the office to the left of the kitchen? You're being vague.
Sorry, yeah I did all that, lit the barrel on fire, opened the door. The flashlight and projector were all there, but there was no PC. I thought at first i had missed something, but when I watched a walkthrough, the PC was just sitting on the table. It isn't there for me.
09-10-2012, 01:29 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Try reloading earlier save game and see if it helps.

09-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Website Find