Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The location of the Northern Mine [spoilers]
Wehmis Offline

Threads: 3
The location of the Northern Mine [spoilers]

ok, so in the end of the game, you are given the exact location of the northern mine (N81.6914, W58.3154). I'm just willing to know how did the creators of the game come up with those coordinates. Google Earth shows that there is just endless snow, but you can never be sure if we are supposed to really go and kill all the infected ones from the mine out there Tongue
So if someone has further investigated this matter, please, share your information with me
02-28-2008, 12:01 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: The location of the Northern Mine [spoilers]

it was already discussed in another topic; can't remember where exactly. My guess is, people such as yourself would go and look at the location. my thought (in the other forum) was that they'd have to pick an empty place.
I don't know what is there, but if that coordinates showed a shopping mall, it may make the developers look silly.
It's like giving false information.
It's like saying Sweden is an island, and no one is around them for 500 miles. we'd laugh because we know that Sweden isn't an island, and there are other countries around them.

In other words, where would the developers set the coordinates? shopping mall? a fast food joint? body of water?
02-28-2008, 03:35 AM
Find