Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

WORKING trainer / file edits for Infinite Health
simosimo Offline

Threads: 2
WORKING trainer / file edits for Infinite Health

I've been enjoying the game up until you just get past the electronic automatic door with the spiders.

I've liked the stealthyness and mystery of the game so far, but the constant bombardment of hostile creatures is just putting me off playing now, I didn't mind a dog here and there but lots of dogs and pesky spiders just doesn't want to make me continue. I want to finish the game, but I just don't want to deal with anymore 3 legged dogs and spiders.

The +2 trainer that's about DOESN'T work, and I've done some reseach on these forums and you can apparently edit some files so that enemies don't do damage to you?

How would I go about doing that?

I know you'll say the games 'easy', but I just want to finish the game and enjoy it. I haven't played in about 2 weeks and I don't want to uninstall
03-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16
RE: WORKING trainer / file edits for Infinite Health

simosimo Wrote:I've been enjoying the game up until you just get past the electronic automatic door with the spiders.

I've liked the stealthyness and mystery of the game so far, but the constant bombardment of hostile creatures is just putting me off playing now, I didn't mind a dog here and there but lots of dogs and pesky spiders just doesn't want to make me continue. I want to finish the game, but I just don't want to deal with anymore 3 legged dogs and spiders.

The +2 trainer that's about DOESN'T work, and I've done some reseach on these forums and you can apparently edit some files so that enemies don't do damage to you?

How would I go about doing that?

I know you'll say the games 'easy', but I just want to finish the game and enjoy it. I haven't played in about 2 weeks and I don't want to uninstall

oi look just give the game ago remember block doors put them in steam cages try to lock them in places if you can't grab your pick axe and whack the shit out of them lol
03-07-2008, 03:17 AM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

So... who needs a trainer anyways?

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
03-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16

Kedjane Wrote:So... who needs a trainer anyways?

For people who can't play mystery games like penumbra (I OWNED THIS GAME LOL) why did i say that i owned this game well maybe
because i don't need to use trainers plus none of this aww i need a walkthrough i'm gonna cry!!!

FFS USE YOUR WITS OTHER THEN CHEATING

sorry i aint angry just annoyed
03-08-2008, 03:37 AM
Find