Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Sorry
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
Sorry

Hello Forums, I just wanted to apoligise for my tendancy to "jump the gun", make wrong assumptions, and witter on about the same thing, and all the other seriously "Ar**y" behavior i have been showing recently. i will endevour to try to change and not do it in future. i hope you can forgive me for those transgressions.

regards.

TDS.
10-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Sorry

I'm not certain if it was really necessary to create threads like this one.

But yeah, I hold no grudge against you, even if others tend to disagree a little.

But you're clearly making some mistakes here and there. But bear in mind, don't take things too seriously.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2012, 08:34 PM by Robby.)
10-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Sorry

I think this is the only post by the dark side I've seen that isn't at least 3 paragraphs long.

My only qualm:

Stop saying every modern fps is a "CoD clone". It's fine if you think that, but you don't have to remind everyone else in every post you make. Thank you.

I rate it 3 memes.
10-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Find