Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Trancers....
Dr.Rumstain Offline

Threads: 12
Trancers....

(Since I got bored, I decided to post a novelized version of one the first parts of my favorite film ever, Trancers.....Enjoy.)

I slowly entered into the parking lot of "Mom's No.3" diner, besides the S-23 by the front, I was the only one here. The neon lights flashed, on and off, hmm....haven't got it fixed yet ma'?

Last January I finally sinnged Martin Whistler out in one of the rim planets. Since then I have been hunting down the last of his murdering cult. We call them "Trancers." Slaves to Whistler's psychic power. Not really alive and not dead enough. Its July now, and I'm tired.....real tired.

I entered the diner, it was warm compared to outside. I pulled out a smoke and stood in the door way. The proprietor (most likely "Mom") turned towards me and stared for a moment before getting back to her job. I walked up to a stool and sat, finally lighting the cig in my mouth.

"And what will you have Mister?"

"Coffee"

She looked up "The real stuff!? That's gunna cost you."

"I deserve it." I said smugly, "Find me some milk, none of that soy crap."

"Coming up" she said with a smile and walked away.

I noticed the squid next to me and I remembered why I was here.....there was a Trancer located here. He looked at me and turned away. I got up and walked towards him.

"Evening, citizen." I got closer to him and pulled out my ID "Jack Deth, Angle City PD, may I see your stats?"

"Whada I do" he said as he handed me his Stat Card.

"Under section 7 of the penal code, The Council authorized me to administer your Trancer suspect examination."

He snatched his card back, "You can't give me a TSE without a warrant!"

I pulled out my E-19 and pointed it at his neck "I got your warrant right here pal."

"Okay, okay! I don't want any trouble" he said as I put the Trancer Examiner on his wrist. "I got nuttin' to lose."

The examiner flashed,".....Negative."

He turned and his eyes widened. "Look out!"

A butchers knife came down at me but I manged to doge it. "Aghhhh!..." she screamed at me. Damn Trancer was under my nose and I didn't even know it! I pulled out my E-19 but that damn squid pushed my arm away so I couldn't get her.

"She is an old lady!"

"She is a Trancer god damn it, help me!" He ran outside and hit the alarm, after that he got the hell out of doge. Bastard!

She jumped on me and I pushed her off but she whacked the gun out of my hand and into a boiling pot, then the bitch bit me! I punched her in the face and she fell over, into the other side of the counter. I jump to that side too and as I got there she threw the boiling pot at me, luckily it only got the back side of my coat. I fell to the floor and reached for my gun but as I did she threw a knife at my leg. I pulled the knife out and fired, a huge chunk of her shoulder was blown out. She fell to the floor, dead, and she finally Bio-degraded.

I slowly limped back to my car and as I opened the door, I herd a familiar voice.

"Not so fast!"

"I'm not in the mood McNulty."

"And I'm not in the mood for troopers who doge their assignments!"

"Serdopad duty is for squids! I ain't got the time."

"Trancer hunting is our job, and you know it!" He stopped "The Department herd about your one man crusade, Jack."

"Whistler may be dead, but someone has got to mop up the strays, I sinnged one right now, the scorches are inside."

I stepped into the car. "Its strait from the captain, you'll take your assignments or you'll take a hike."

I stared at him and throw my badge on the ground.

Full movie here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FYACkEYvGs

I pritty much just put everything from the first 5 mins of the film into words, and I used most of the lines from the film. Yes, I am this bored.

Here lies a man who did no good,
and if he lived,
he never would.
When he is gone or how he fairs,
nobody knows and nobody cares.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012, 05:39 AM by Dr.Rumstain.)
10-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Trancers....

Why not discuss a topic everyone cares about when you're so bored?

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
10-07-2012, 08:28 AM
Website Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(10-07-2012, 08:28 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Why not discuss a topic everyone cares about when you're so bored?
Why not make a comment someone actually cares about?

Im sorry, but you the way you're treating others atm is despicable. Shame.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012, 05:21 PM by Mine Turtle.)
10-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Find
Miss Rigi Offline

Threads: 3

(10-07-2012, 08:28 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Why not discuss a topic everyone cares about when you're so bored?
HLEP.

Vos rapio meus spiritus absentis.
Voice Actress
10-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

I get the feeling I'm sinking the wrong way. And by that I mean that I'm not really welcome here. For some reason.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
10-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(10-07-2012, 05:36 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: I get the feeling I'm sinking the wrong way. And by that I mean that I'm not really welcome here. For some reason.
no offense but you were kind of an ass.
10-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Website Find
Mine Turtle Offline

(10-07-2012, 05:36 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: I get the feeling I'm sinking the wrong way. And by that I mean that I'm not really welcome here. For some reason.
What I think you need is an attitude check, tbh. For some reason, you've been acting superior like a moderator would, and sort of condescending towards other forum members; beating them down, as stated in your first post, to gain "LOL"stats with other forum members, making yourself look more "cool". Not saying that you're not a cool person; I barely know you; but personally I think treating people condescendingly like this is a complete dick move, and you should stop it soon before it really gets out of hand.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012, 05:50 PM by Mine Turtle.)
10-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

woo-sah, my friends, woo-saaaah...

"For some reason, you've been acting superior like a moderator would" I do not act superior =[ What is this thing going around where mods look like puppeteers? I have a purple name and clean up the crap around here. Other than that, I'm a normal user.
10-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Find
Miss Rigi Offline

Threads: 3

(10-07-2012, 05:53 PM)Statyk Wrote: woo-sah, my friends, woo-saaaah...

"For some reason, you've been acting superior like a moderator would" I do not act superior =[ What is this thing going around where mods look like puppeteers? I have a purple name and clean up the crap around here. Other than that, I'm a normal user.
Statyk is totally a normal human being guys I promise.

Vos rapio meus spiritus absentis.
Voice Actress
10-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

(10-07-2012, 06:11 PM)Miss Rigi Wrote: Statyk is totally a normal human being guys I promise.

Yeah, if anyone is to be claimed inhuman, it should be me.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
10-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Website Find