Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hitman:Megathread "Stupid English Up Room Go Go."
wolfmaster1231 Offline

Threads: 43
Hitman:Megathread "Stupid English Up Room Go Go."

Here you can talk about the new Hitman Game and the old ones. Heres some summery about the games.

Hitman: Codename 47 is the first game of the Hitman series. It was developed in Denmark by IO Interactive and published by Eidos Interactive, released in 2000 for Windows.

The protagonist is a human clone known only as Agent47. He shows very little emotion, and exists to perform contract killings for the International Contract Agency, with Diana Burnwood as his handler. The story takes place in 47's adulthood, when he escaped from Asylum and started his work as a hitman.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is the second installment in the Hitman video game series, followed by Hitman: Contracts.
It is a stealth-based, first/third-person shooter developed by IO
Interactive and produced by Eidos Interactive. The player assumes the
role of Agent47, a retired and famed assassin who was once considered the best in the business.

The story begins as 47 has fled to Sicily after the end of Hitman: Codename 47 to seek asylum and peace. Shortly after attending confession, 47 learns that his best friend and mentor, Father Emilio Vittorio,
has been kidnapped by the Mafia, and so he decides to temporarily come
out of retirement to get him back. 47 then travels to different
countries, including Russia, Japan, Nuristan (Afghanistan), Malaysia and
Punjab (India), doing contracts for The Agency.

Hitman: Contracts is the third game of the. Hitman series. Hitman: Contracts
delivers more action-packed and suspense-filled missions, with a
greater variety of ways to make the perfect kill and an increased
arsenal of firearms and close-combat weapons.

The players assume, as usual, the role of Agent47,
one of the most ruthlessly efficient contract killers in gaming
history. Beginning in Paris, the game sees 47 in a vulnerable situation,
and promises to be the most disturbing episode in the series. A new
graphics engine showcases your 'work' in brutal detail, and brings the
new locations to life. An improved control system and more gradual
learning curve will ensure that the game is accessible to all aspiring
hitmen. Hitman Contracts is compatible with the Xbox 360 though it is not on Valve's digital distribution service Steam.

Hitman: Blood Money is the fourth installment and currently the latest entry in the Hitman series. It was released on the PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. The game takes place during and after the events of Hitman: Contracts.

Hitman: Absolution is the upcoming fifth title in the Hitman: Series by producer, IO Interactive, published by Square Enix and co-published by Eidos. The game will be available for the PlayStation3, Xbox360 and Microsoft Windows on November 20, 2012.

Hitman: Absolution will run on IO Interactive's proprietary Glacier 2 game engine, combining classic Hitman game mechanics with new mechanics.

The game's story will further delve into the mysterious life of Agent 47, the series' protagonist. Hitman: Absolution was unveiled at the E3 2011 in Los Angeles.

All this info was taken from the Hitman Wiki If you want to read more go to: http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page its a very interesting site if your a hitman fan like me Tongue

10-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Find
rndmnwierd Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Hitman:Megathread "Stupid English Up Room Go Go."

The only one I haven't played is Contracts. Blood Money has been my favorite so far (also the easiest) but I'm super excited for Absolution OMGWTFBBQ!

I keep watching the trailer and playing the sniper challenge. And it comes out four days before my birthday, so that's an extra treat!

I love the stealth and disguise aspects and all the different ways you can go about a mission. Just everything, man! I love it all!

I know my name is a mouthful, use rndy if you like!

The YouTube thing that I do
10-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Website Find
wolfmaster1231 Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Hitman:Megathread "Stupid English Up Room Go Go."

(10-09-2012, 05:13 PM)rndmnwierd Wrote: The only one I haven't played is Contracts. Blood Money has been my favorite so far (also the easiest) but I'm super excited for Absolution OMGWTFBBQ!

I keep watching the trailer and playing the sniper challenge. And it comes out four days before my birthday, so that's an extra treat!

I love the stealth and disguise aspects and all the different ways you can go about a mission. Just everything, man! I love it all!
I have pre-ordered it but it seems that i wont get sniper challange Sad oh well

10-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Find