Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launching problem with White Night[MAC]
gfurst Offline

Threads: 3
Question  Launching problem with White Night[MAC]

Hello Folks, Guiu here.

Tried installing White Night, as its one of the most promising CS, since i finished playing Amnesia(bought it as soon as it came out)(or maybe as soon as i came back for the CS) i've been hearing how great it could turn out.
Anyway, really looking forward to playing it.

I do as i'm told to, put the files of the zip in main root folder of Amnesia, most files go freely, some folders have to merge.
When i try to start the game via terminal, the game seems to start without error, that config/launch pops up normally, but when i try to start it, the serial key pops up, i try to enter it but it accepts no "0" inputs making it impossible to read my key...

For the record - i did buy game, here in the Frictional store, as i said before, as soon as it was out.
I've played originally on Linux, then installed in this Mac almost a year ago. installed it again and it didn't prompt me for the serial again, I've guess it was stored somewhere.
All the files for White Night are still installed, but i am still able to play Amnesia and other normal Custom Stories, which i am doing.

Thanks for any help, really looking forward to playing this story.
Mac: OSX 10.6.8
Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, nice vids
(i don't this macs vary that much)
11-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Launching problem with White Night[MAC]

Copy ~/Library/Application Support/Frictional Games/Amnesia/Main/installkey to ~/Library/Application Support/Frictional Games/Amnesia/White_night/

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
11-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Website Find
gfurst Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Launching problem with White Night[MAC]

Oh dude, thanks so much...
Looking at that and looking back at my e-mail I found out that i was trying to input the wrong stuff.
Sorry and thanks
11-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Find