Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Upcoming 2013 Horror Movies/Books
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
Upcoming 2013 Horror Movies/Books

Seeing how popular and much information came from the 2013 upcoming horror games, I decided to make this one for books and movies. Seeing what's coming up not only exposes us to new stories, they would inspire new custom stories for Amnesia.

Books:
MEG: Night Stalkers Will be written by Steve Alten, it is expected to be released in 2013 along side the first MEG movie.

Movies:
MEG (A Movie of Deep Terror) Steve Alten's first novel into a movie, the stuff in () is my re-wording of the books saying "A Novel of Deep Terror". I think Megalodons are really living in the depths of the sea, but I disagree with it glowing and being that deep down.

Bleak Sea http://www.quietearth.us/articles/2012/0...oncept-Art I recently found out about this movie (literally, just a few minutes ago as of the typing of this thread). A sub, set in 2040, is in the Abyss and is attacked by an unseen (at least in the trailer) monster. The sea is largely unexplored, even in today's standards, so any number of things can live in there. Not sure if it will be 2013 or not, but should keep an eye on this.
11-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Upcoming 2013 Horror Movies/Books

Your interest in horror "Lovecraftian" stuff is really high, I see.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
11-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Website Find
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: Upcoming 2013 Horror Movies/Books

(11-08-2012, 07:53 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Your interest in horror "Lovecraftian" stuff is really high, I see.
Some of the monsters are scary looking so that interests me. Only read very few stories. Personally I like stories/games/movies that (if it is horror based) offers the humans a chance to escape the madness and horrors. Lovecraft says its inevitable that we all die with no hope, which I disagree.
11-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Find