Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Please Help Me-Penumbra Black Plague
8nt5073bW9 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Please Help Me-Penumbra Black Plague

WindexGlow Wrote:I had no problem running through it. In case you didn't notice, there's rubble blocking your way in the first turn. Pick the rubble up/Move it out of the way.

I took the rubble out of the way

It still did not work

Is it possible you can send me that game after you did it already?
03-22-2008, 02:50 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

Removed some post that was not really needed...

Also, if the problem you are having is crash then there is patch for this. And if you bought the game from gamers gate then you can use their downloader program to install that patch. If you have any more problems with installing the patch please contact GamersGate for more support.

As for getting through the last part it is simply a matter of jumping over the rubble and avoiding the gas and you have 3 minutes before the entire room collapses.
Here is a youtube video of the section:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aan-2AeZv...re=related
Check at 08.00
03-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Find
MercenaryForHire Offline

Threads: 4

Thomas Wrote:As for getting through the last part it is simply a matter of jumping over the rubble and avoiding the gas and you have 3 minutes before the entire room collapses.

Three minutes? I was told 2 on Normal.

Is it 3-2-1 depending on difficulty?
03-24-2008, 03:11 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16
Smile  RE: Please Help Me-Penumbra Black Plague

ummm... I did this fine no problem at all i think you need practice m8 i just ran moved the rubble ran ducked over that thing then run go through the gas turn the valve then go through the door then open that door and thats it so its pretty easy for me
04-25-2008, 03:40 AM
Find