Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Team Requests Scripter looking for work
stokesie95 Offline

Threads: 29
Scripter looking for work

Hi all,

i am a medium skilled scripter. im looking to do some more work on custom stories. i am willing to script for people. i currently work as a sys admin so i genrally will beable to work in the afternoons (UK time) i work on a linux system as it is the best Big Grin. if you wish for me to script for you or your team then please get in touch,

through email:rstokes@technophobia.com
or through skype: slipknotv3

thanks
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 09:07 PM by stokesie95.)
12-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Find
Racingcreed Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Scripter looking for work

Just a question out of curiosity, how does someone working on a custom story work with a scripter? Do they transfer the files, or? Just wondering, as I may need a scripter in the near future.. Smile

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. - H.W.B

12-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Find
stokesie95 Offline

(12-08-2012, 09:00 PM)Racingcreed Wrote: Just a question out of curiosity, how does someone working on a custom story work with a scripter? Do they transfer the files, or? Just wondering, as I may need a scripter in the near future.. Smile
well you'd send me all the files you are currently working on and you would get me up to speed of what you have already done and what needs dong.
12-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Find
Racingcreed Offline

Threads: 12

Ah, I see. As you've probably noticed already, I'm new to the Amnesia editor, and this forum so I'm not sure how things work. I'm still learning, but I'll practice a bit, then in the future perhaps I may come round looking for some team efforts from the brainy members Smile

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. - H.W.B

12-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Find
Boney001 Offline

Threads: 0

Hey, im a real noob it this stuff, and ive got just a tiny bit of coding done, but i still need help.
Could ya help me out a little? thanx
12-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Find
stokesie95 Offline

(12-14-2012, 10:05 PM)Boney001 Wrote: Hey, im a real noob it this stuff, and ive got just a tiny bit of coding done, but i still need help.
Could ya help me out a little? thanx
sure no problem

just add me on skype "slipknotv3"

if you dont have Skype let me know the best way for us to communicate

Looking for scripting work
12-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Find
Sollandia Offline

Threads: 0

Hello, if you have spare time could you possibly help me with making a full conversation in the future?
Me and my friends would really appreciate it and you would absolutely me mentioned in the credits,
for saving our lives.
Thank you for taking your time reading this anyways! Smile
12-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Find
stokesie95 Offline

hi, id love to help you. do you have anyone who can code for the game yet or do you need me to do both. if you want to talk about it you can add me on skype. username : slipknotv3

(12-30-2012, 10:19 PM)Sollandia Wrote: Hello, if you have spare time could you possibly help me with making a full conversation in the future?
Me and my friends would really appreciate it and you would absolutely me mentioned in the credits,
for saving our lives.
Thank you for taking your time reading this anyways! Smile

Looking for scripting work
01-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Find