Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Black Plague and Italian, how, where?
fede91it Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Black Plague and Italian, how, where?

(12-29-2012, 02:38 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 02:53 PM)fede91it Wrote: Totally my fault. Today is arrived my Penumbra Collection copy, and no other languages in addition to English.

Now I have to resell this copy on ebay. I've now purchased the official italian editions of Overture (by Atari) and Black Plague (by Sprea Editori, attached on magazine "The Games Machine" of April 2009).

This all is madness!!
Thanks for your time and suggestions!

Rimani nel forum comunque!
Anche per quando comprerai amnesia!

Ecco un compatriota, mi confermi tutta la mia ricerca sulle edizioni in italiano?

Certo che si, credo che la passione che ci mette la Frictional nei suoi titoli sia ineguagliabile. Amnesia l'ho giocato ancor prima di Penumbra, ed è stata un'esperienza incredibilmente avvolgente. Aspetto con ansia il prossimo capito A Machine For Pigs!

Of course I do, I think the passion that Frictional Games puts in their titles is incomparable. I played Amnesia even before Penumbra, and it was an incredibly immersive. I wait with anxiety the next chapter A Machine For Pigs!
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012, 04:29 PM by fede91it.)
12-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Find