Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't see any texture in texture browser
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
I can't see any texture in texture browser

Hey everyone
This is my 1st thread.
I've started creating custom story and i have problem: when i select primitives and then texture browser i have empty window. The same thing is when i choose decals. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks alot
(sorry for my bad eng.)

BTW - my game is original, but not steam version.
12-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Find
NaxEla Offline

Threads: 5
RE: I can't see any texture in texture browser

This should be in the Custom Story Development Support forums by the way.

Anyway, when you open the texture browser, on the left side, you'll see a list of things. These are the folders which are in your amnesia folder. You need to go to the directory to where the textures are. For primitives click static_objects, then you can select any of the folders there (ex. castlebase, mansionbase); there will be floors and ceiling textures in all of those. For decals, click on textures, then decals. There's also a bunch more decals if you click on Static Objects (6) in the Level Editor.

In Ruins [WIP]
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012, 05:32 PM by NaxEla.)
12-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(12-22-2012, 05:31 PM)NaxEla Wrote: This should be in the Custom Story Development Support forums by the way.

Anyway, when you open the texture browser, on the left side, you'll see a list of things. These are the folders which are in your amnesia folder. You need to go to the directory to where the textures are. For primitives click static_objects, then you can select any of the folders there (ex. castlebase, mansionbase); there will be floors and ceiling textures in all of those. For decals, click on textures, then decals. There's also a bunch more decals if you click on Static Objects (6) in the Level Editor.

I don't know why, but its still empty :C
12-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Find
NaxEla Offline

Threads: 5

(12-29-2012, 11:22 PM)lazz3r Wrote:
(12-22-2012, 05:31 PM)NaxEla Wrote: This should be in the Custom Story Development Support forums by the way.

I don't know why, but its still empty :C

Hmmm, that's strange.

I would suggest downloading the editor tools again and see if your problem still occurs. If that doesn't work, then try re-downloading amnesia.

In Ruins [WIP]
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2012, 12:35 AM by NaxEla.)
12-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Find