Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How to play "Amnesia - The Dark Descent"
Diz Offline

Threads: 4
RE: How to play "Amnesia - The Dark Descent"

Or we can use the report function, let the moderators do their work and focus on our duty as members, that is staying on-topic. ;)

Thank you for sharing the video, this was absolutely hilarious! I laughed so much. Daniel forgetting where he was, and the way the grunt was running, I almost died! Big kudos to the author for knowing how to make things entertaining. I hope he makes more.

Now I have to watch this once again!

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
03-24-2013, 01:26 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(03-24-2013, 01:26 AM)Diz Wrote: Or we can use the report function, let the moderators do their work and focus on our duty as members, that is staying on-topic. Wink

Thank you for sharing the video, this was absolutely hilarious! I laughed so much. Daniel forgetting where he was, and the way the grunt was running, I almost died! Big kudos to the author for knowing how to make things entertaining. I hope he makes more.

Now I have to watch this once again!

Thank you. I saw it on FG's twitter. Twitter FTW!

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
03-24-2013, 07:47 AM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10

Cool video Tongue

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
03-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Find