Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any requests?
kimsha Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Any requests?

stupid for those who does not know it and no discussion about it.Dodgy
09-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Find
kwarrior109 Offline

Threads: 2

I have a request, could you make the flashlight mod compatible with the Mandus arm.
04-11-2014, 03:09 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

dat bump

But seriously though, Ferry hasn't been active lately so I doubt that your wish will be granted. Besides doing that is hard. Or not unless the arm has an elbow joint.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
04-11-2014, 03:12 AM
Find
kwarrior109 Offline

"dat bump

But seriously though, Ferry hasn't been active lately so I doubt that your wish will be granted."

Stop following me, your starting to get annoying, if your going to keep bugging me and keep telling me that you doubt my wish will be granted, than how bout you give me the things I need to make models and animations, so that way I don't have to rely on other people to do something that I can't do. Lastly I'm not bump, I'm just poor and can't afford to buy the things I need to do this myself, I don't have anything from Autodesk.

"Besides doing that is hard. Or not unless the arm has an elbow joint."

Why am I the bump one if you clearly said it's hard, plus how could it be a player arm without an elbow joint. Do you know anything about models because it would be obvious that it would have an elbow joint.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 04:40 AM by kwarrior109.)
04-11-2014, 03:53 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

What I mean by a "bump" is basically someone trying to make an old thread back.
The player arm is basically an arm without the elbow part. The only joints in the arm model are wrist, and fingers IIRC.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
04-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

That necroing, Bumping is just bringing it to the front page.

He has done both in this case.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 04:45 AM by 7heDubz.)
04-11-2014, 04:45 AM
Find
kwarrior109 Offline

"What I mean by a "bump" is basically someone trying to make an old thread back."

If people are going to abandon threads made for taking requests, then why can't they put on the title Abandoned or Closed, plus how the heck am I supposed to know that an insult, in the forums world, means "someone trying to make an old thread back" and I wasn't trying to bring an old thread back, I was making a request like what this thread was made for. If I really was trying to bring old threads back, I would aim for the ones at the very last page in this forum, not one that's still on the first page.

"The player arm is basically an arm without the elbow part. The only joints in the arm model are wrist, and fingers IIRC."

I know what a player arm is, but it's questionable if you know what it is.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 05:13 AM by kwarrior109.)
04-11-2014, 05:04 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

(04-11-2014, 05:04 AM)kwarrior109 Wrote: If people are going to abandon threads made for taking requests, then why can't they put on the title Abandoned or Closed, plus how the heck am I supposed to know that an insult, in the forums world, means "someone trying to make an old thread back" and I wasn't trying to bring an old thread back, I was making a request like what this thread was made for.

It's not an insult at all. It's perfectly okay to post in any thread that's still open but if it's already too old (More than a month or so) then you shouldn't bump it, it's annoying.

Also, I am not following. Unless you are posting at thread in the Development Support then I'll follow you.

*stalker*

"Veni, vidi, vici."
04-11-2014, 05:12 AM
Find
Juras Offline

Actually there is an elbow joint in the Amnesia arm...Even a shoulder joint that's used to lift the arm up and down, . The arm model is a full arm from the shoulder even though you only see a bit of the forearm and then the hand. I opened the arm model in maya and I made a custom one myself so yeah...

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 05:36 AM by Juras.)
04-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Find
kwarrior109 Offline

(04-11-2014, 05:12 AM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: It's not an insult at all. It's perfectly okay to post in any thread that's still open but if it's already too old (More than a month or so) then you shouldn't bump it, it's annoying.

Also, I am not following. Unless you are posting at thread in the Development Support then I'll follow you.

*stalker*

Well I wasn't trying to be annoying I was just making a request like what this thread was made for, I don't pay attention to when these threads were last used I figured if it's still open or doesn't say closed or abandoned on the title than it's okay to use it, also you people need to find a new word for someone bringing back an old thread, because in the real world bump is an insult and people that don't know your code words would get insulted, just saying.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 05:37 AM by kwarrior109.)
04-11-2014, 05:36 AM
Find