Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the Nave area
Margaret Offline

Threads: 3
Question about the Nave area

I got stuck and looked at a walkthrough. It helped with the problem, but aso said something that confuses me because it refers to a path that I can't find.
This is the text:
Spoiler below!
Before you go to get the last orb piece you should know that once you pick it up you will be unable to check out a section of the Chancel. Once you receive all of the orb pieces a path becomes inaccessible. If you wish to check it out return to the Nave, then take the upper path, through the prison area, into the Chancel, then take the right path. (emphasis added)

Is there such a path, or is the walkthrough wrong?
02-22-2013, 03:01 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Question about the Nave area

The Walkthrough WAS right. There was a path from the prison cells. If you explore the Nave, you'll see a prison cell in the second floor. Here is the map;

DOOR TO CHANCEL | Prison Cells | (There's one more on the left.)
STAIRS | v

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-22-2013, 05:47 AM
Find
Margaret Offline

I just had another look, and still can't find it. There are two sets of stairs, with a walkway connecting them and a number of cells. At the top of the stairs at each end is a table and chair. One of the tables had something on it that was needed for a potion. Is this the right area? Because I can't find any doors except to cells.
Sorry for being a pest, but this is bugging me.
02-22-2013, 07:27 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(02-22-2013, 07:27 AM)Margaret Wrote: I just had another look, and still can't find it. There are two sets of stairs, with a walkway connecting them and a number of cells. At the top of the stairs at each end is a table and chair. One of the tables had something on it that was needed for a potion. Is this the right area? Because I can't find any doors except to cells.
Sorry for being a pest, but this is bugging me.
Yes, it is! You could find another set below the stairs.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Find
Margaret Offline

Oh, OK; I knew about that door, straight ahead from the Nave. Because the walkthrough said "the upper path" I thought there must be some other way through, from the top level of cells. Looking for something that doesn't exist! Thanks for your patience - maybe I'm getting too old for this.
02-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Find