Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which CS do you like ? (Note : No Cheap Jumpscare)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
With Story
60.34%
35 60.34%
No Story
1.72%
1 1.72%
Survival Story
20.69%
12 20.69%
Parkour Story
1.72%
1 1.72%
All of This
15.52%
9 15.52%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Stories
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Custom Stories

(03-04-2013, 06:01 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: Ps, also with the "All of this" option, how can you have Story and no story at the same time? : P

Its not saying that you like a single CS with no and with story, but you enjoy both of the choices.

03-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Find
Syronix Offline

Threads: 4

Sorry if this is disturbing.
But, I want to complaint about the creators that make CS just for their favorite LP players A CS that contains part of that LP player mentioned so you could make the LP players interested. I mean, that's not gonna attract the LP player or any other player (forgive me if this is not true). They just waste their time on the project that it will end with failure.
I didn't mean that the creator is stupid ,no, I just feel sorry for them. Why won't they waste their time on making a good CS that has a good story that makes the player interested enough to play the game.
I'm truly sorry if this post is too negative

May thee light always give you the answer
03-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Personally, I think that story is important, really important, but you must give an unknown touch. I think that some survival combined with a good story is the good thing.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
03-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Find
No Author Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(03-10-2013, 12:39 PM)The chaser Wrote: Personally, I think that story is important, really important, but you must give an unknown touch. I think that some survival combined with a good story is the good thing.

I was going to add a "No story survival" option, but when I think Survival with story is more logical than survival with no story. Because I've never seen a survival CS with story.

[Image: the-cabin-in-the-woods-masked-people.jpg]
03-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Find
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6

(03-10-2013, 12:29 PM)Syronix Wrote: Sorry if this is disturbing.
But, I want to complaint about the creators that make CS just for their favorite LP players A CS that contains part of that LP player mentioned so you could make the LP players interested. I mean, that's not gonna attract the LP player or any other player (forgive me if this is not true). They just waste their time on the project that it will end with failure.
I didn't mean that the creator is stupid ,no, I just feel sorry for them. Why won't they waste their time on making a good CS that has a good story that makes the player interested enough to play the game.
I'm truly sorry if this post is too negative

It doesn't matter, as long as they had fun creating it. Creating anything, even a really cheap scare map can be valuable to the creator at least, it's all experience their getting. It's only a waste of time if they didn't enjoy it and didn't learn anything from it, and I think they probably do both.

03-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Find