Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia level door crashing
Arklancer Offline

Threads: 4
Amnesia level door crashing

Everytime I go through a level door to reach another map the game keeps crashing.

Attached Files
.jpg   Capture.JPG (Size: 51.36 KB / Downloads: 118)
03-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Amnesia level door crashing

Do you have the right start area and .map file selected at the level door?
03-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Find
NaxEla Offline

Threads: 5

Does this only happen for your custom story, or is it Amnesia in general? If it's your custom story that is crashing, make sure that the door actually loads a file. If it has no file to load, it will crash. Also make sure that you put the player start area for your next map in the level door properties.

In Ruins [WIP]
03-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Find
Arklancer Offline

Threads: 4

(03-10-2013, 09:05 PM)NaxEla Wrote: Does this only happen for your custom story, or is it Amnesia in general? If it's your custom story that is crashing, make sure that the door actually loads a file. If it has no file to load, it will crash. Also make sure that you put the player start area for your next map in the level door properties.

Its only in the custom story, the file and the doors are all correct. I can load the map separate from the previous map but it wont load the second map when I try from the first map. My hps files are working correctly and i've got nothing but the void onstart ect in the other hps file for the second map.
03-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Find