Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Need testers!
VisualTech48 Offline

Threads: 5
Need testers!

Order and Law! is a new Custom Amnesia Mod It is still under develop and i need testers. The mod is mostly for scares, but there is a great story, that i hope many of you will read and folow ! Some maps have changes in Gravity! Please share your opinions, suggestions, ideas, i'm willing to read and think them all Smile

Please fill in this info if you want be a tester:

*Name:
Gamename:
*E-mail: So i can contact you
Descripiton: A little description about you
*How well you speak english: Great/Good/Not bad/Not so good

*Is a must have in application

If you get accepted as a tester you will recive a mail, every 3-5 days.
It whould be great if you whould give me a review after 3-4 days after reciving the cs. Testers will be added in the credits, and will be credited for their work.

Maps Current:
  • Order and Law //The Court *1Mb
  • WaterStation //Old Basement Water Station *1Mb
  • TheCurch //Outside *387Kbs *More detailing needed.
  • Curch_Inside //Inside The Church *2Mb
  • InSide_2 //The School "Remake of my own school Smile" *2mb
  • Entery //Old Testing Site "Changes in Gravity!" *2mb
  • OutSide_2 // Exit of the Entery *3mb
  • [WIP] TheDungeon //New entery of horor *Currently in development
  • More to come

Current changelog:

0.6 |NOT RELEASED| 09.3.2013
  • [Finished] Map "Outside_2"
  • [Added] Some scares, and sequences
  • [Added&WIP] New map "The Dungeon"
  • [Added] Sounds effects in maps
  • [Added] Extreme detalining in maps: "Order and Law", "InSide_2",
  • "Entery", "ChurchInside", "WaterStation".
  • [Fixed] Glitches of sound in many maps
  • [Fixed] Huge lag in start of maps
  • [Fixed] Flying papers in "InSide_2"
  • [Fixed] Huge sanity drains
  • [Fixed] Map crashes sometimes
  • [Removed] Some custom enteies
  • [Removed] Notes not displaying
  • [Remade] Complete remade of some original maps from Amnesia, and remades of 2 maps in game.
  • And more

Testers:
PixelHurricane
tonitoni1998

For full change log, and description:
Moddb: Order and Law

- Order and Law! - The new Mod[WIP]
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2013, 09:04 AM by VisualTech48.)
03-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Find
ingedoom Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Need testers!

Spoiler below!

(03-15-2013, 08:25 PM)VisualTech48 Wrote: Please fill in this info if you want be a tester:

*Name:

You know this site provides a PM service, so why would you need peoples email and names? Also, this is the internet and people can just lie... You shouldn't expect anyone to give up their personal information to test a mod, but that's just my opinion..
I would love to test if i wouldn't have to go through this interrogation...

Spoiler below!

(03-15-2013, 08:25 PM)VisualTech48 Wrote: If you get accepted as a tester you will recive a mail, every 3-5 days.
It whould be great if you whould give me a review after 3-4 days after reciving the cs. Testers will be added in the credits, and will be credited for their work.

So i have to be thankful if i get to help you? Come on, that's just arrogant.

Spoiler below!

(03-15-2013, 08:25 PM)VisualTech48r Wrote: NOTES:
  • You are not allowed to use or modify this cs without my permission
  • You are not allowed to take the project as your own[I will sue you legaly]

I don't think you can claim any right to a custom amnesia mod. We are allowed to use the HPL2 engine provided by the FG team but not really take any credit for it like that... Of course rights to any models music etc etc. YOU created can be claimed. Considering everything else, you have to encrypt it if you want to prevent someone from copying it.. Again imo, i think you should share like everyone else. Like that we get more and better content for everyone.

[Image: 23778.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2013, 09:10 PM by ingedoom.)
03-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Website Find
VisualTech48 Offline

(03-15-2013, 09:07 PM)ingedoom Wrote:
Spoiler below!

(03-15-2013, 08:25 PM)VisualTech48 Wrote: Please fill in this info if you want be a tester:

*Name:

You know this site provides a PM service, so why would you need peoples email and names? Also, this is the internet and people can just lie... You shouldn't expect anyone to give up their personal information to test a mod, but that's just my opinion..
I would love to test if i wouldn't have to go through this interrogation...

Spoiler below!

(03-15-2013, 08:25 PM)VisualTech48 Wrote: If you get accepted as a tester you will recive a mail, every 3-5 days.

So i have to be thankful if i get to help you? Come on, that's just arrogant.

Spoiler below!

(03-15-2013, 08:25 PM)VisualTech48r Wrote: NOTES:
  • You are not allowed to use or modify this cs without my permission
  • You are not allowed to take the project as your own[I will sue you legaly]

I don't think you can claim any right to a custom amnesia mod. We are allowed to use the HPL2 engine provided by the FG team but not really take any credit for it like that... Of course rights to any models music etc etc. YOU created can be claimed. Considering everything else, you have to encrypt it if you want to prevent someone from copying it.. Again imo, i think you should share like everyone else. Like that we get more and better content for everyone.

1. Your wrong. Many people acctualy give good info, and why is it bad that i ask some questions, even 3 qestions isn't important. Why do i need mail? Because I don't want to use the pm system.
2. In what point in this sentence did i say you have be thankful? I said that it whould be great if the 'tester' could give me a review in 3-4 days...and the tester will be credited. Here you just bruned your self very hard.
3. I think i can...The cs is desinged by me, and if you didnt notice nobody likes that someone uses his code/map etc. without asking or at least give him credit for. So please, don't talk about stuff you have no clue about.

Sirencly, VisualTech48

03-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(03-15-2013, 09:47 PM)VisualTech48 Wrote: 3. I think i can...The cs is desinged by me, and if you didnt notice nobody likes that someone uses his code/map etc. without asking or at least give him credit for. So please, don't talk about stuff you have no clue about.

Sirencly, VisualTech48

I'm sorry good sir, but. you cannot sue me legally for taking this CS and useing it as my own. given that you dont;

Own or have expressed permission to sell anything created with the HPL2 game engine.

Own or have expressed permission to ANY of the entities, static objects or ANYTHING in the redist folder for that fact (the exception being any custom entities, static objects ect)

The only thing you could "sue" me for is the use of your IDEA for the cs. however, you have to have proof that you came up with it before me. and given that you dont know where i live nor have any legal access or right to, it certainly sucks! to be you.

Sincerely WIWWM

However, as a general code decent people live by, we dont steal any idea's maps, or whole scripts. however part of scripts I personally have no problem using in my own cs.

Your on the internet. you dont want anything stolen, dont post.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2013, 09:59 PM by 7heDubz.)
03-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Find
ingedoom Offline

Written by VisualTech48
Quote:... don't talk about stuff you have no clue about.
No I'm not a lawyer, I don't know much about copyrights, so that's why i write "I think", like you did. But why would you come here and threaten me and everyone else with legal action if you know nothing either. Btw, this is the internet and you clearly don't know how things work here, but if you have the resources to track and sue someone who uses your content be my guest
Just saying that your approach to copyright and making money of your mod doesn't cope well here. We are all willing to help, but you have to trust that we won't violate and take credit for your work, instead of threatning us, which will probably just annoy us to do just that.

Go watch this, and you will probably understand what i'm saying.

And please don't be mad. If you don't want to be judged, then go tell your friends to test your map.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2013, 10:15 PM by ingedoom.)
03-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Website Find
VisualTech48 Offline

(03-15-2013, 10:11 PM)ingedoom Wrote: Written by VisualTech48
Quote:... don't talk about stuff you have no clue about.
No I'm not a lawyer, I don't know much about copyrights, so that's why i write "I think", like you did. But why would you come here and threaten me and everyone else with legal action if you know nothing either. Btw, this is the internet and you clearly don't know how things work here, but if you have the resources to track and sue someone who uses your content be my guest
Just saying that your approach to copyright and making money of your mod doesn't cope well here. We are all willing to help, but you have to trust that we won't violate and take credit for your work, instead of threatning us, which will probably just annoy us to do just that.

Go watch this, and you will probably understand what i'm saying.

And please don't be mad. If you don't want to be judged, then go tell your friends to test your map.
I'm nit mad atvall, and No I don't want to earn money on my cs. I made my cs so people will enjoy it. I know how the internet works just fine Wink so dont wory. Ty for the replay anyway Wink

(03-15-2013, 09:57 PM)WIWWM Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 09:47 PM)VisualTech48 Wrote: 3. I think i can...The cs is desinged by me, and if you didnt notice nobody likes that someone uses his code/map etc. without asking or at least give him credit for. So please, don't talk about stuff you have no clue about.

Sirencly, VisualTech48

I'm sorry good sir, but. you cannot sue me legally for taking this CS and useing it as my own. given that you dont;

Own or have expressed permission to sell anything created with the HPL2 game engine.

Own or have expressed permission to ANY of the entities, static objects or ANYTHING in the redist folder for that fact (the exception being any custom entities, static objects ect)

The only thing you could "sue" me for is the use of your IDEA for the cs. however, you have to have proof that you came up with it before me. and given that you dont know where i live nor have any legal access or right to, it certainly sucks! to be you.

Sincerely WIWWM

However, as a general code decent people live by, we dont steal any idea's maps, or whole scripts. however part of scripts I personally have no problem using in my own cs.

Your on the internet. you dont want anything stolen, dont post.
I know, but i dont want to sell the cs or make any profit of it. Ty for the replay and yea i migh over made some cobditions

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2013, 01:15 AM by VisualTech48.)
03-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Find
ingedoom Offline

Good luck with finding testers anyway.

03-16-2013, 05:24 AM
Website Find
VisualTech48 Offline

(03-16-2013, 05:24 AM)ingedoom Wrote: Good luck with finding testers anyway.
Ty man

03-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(03-16-2013, 01:13 AM)VisualTech48 Wrote: [...]I know, but i dont want to sell the cs or make any profit of it. Ty for the replay and yea i migh over made some cobditions[...]

You CANNOT put such claims on your custom story. Unless it contains some custom models, you cannot do that. And besides, we all have different ideas. Some people go with the concept of a mansion and others go for dungeons, etc.

On-topic: Sorry, but i can't test. I assume you have a age restriction, am i correct? Well in that case, i want to test, but i can't.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2013, 01:11 PM by PutraenusAlivius.)
03-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Find
ExpectedIdentifier Offline

Threads: 10

Send me a PM if you want me to test it, I will be able to give some good feedback.
03-20-2013, 04:06 PM
Find