Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Down the rabbit hole /Trailer /Download
hilltowner Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Down the rabbit hole /Trailer /Download

Actually, I figured it out - LOL!

I've played several amnesia games, but yours is definitely one of my favorites. I love the diversity of locations, the monsters, the details and the variety of puzzles. I also love that you have plenty of oil! Every other amnesia cs game I've played has never had enough oil, even though I use it sparingly and search every drawer and bookcase to make sure I don't miss something. It gets frustrating when you can't see anything and those games become more about finding oil, than the game itself. That hasn't happened with your game, so I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Have you written any others, because I would love to play them?

Thanks!

Marla

(04-11-2013, 09:37 PM)Amn Wrote: Cool, but
i don't want to spoil you the game so i'm gonna tell you what i said to another guy
Spoiler below!

This part is a puzzle. -if you want to call it that way-
Where you need to figure out, not search, where the head is.
The spirit that helps you, gave you a note that says "the head is hidden where no human imagination dares to follow".

So what you have to ask yourself is "where would they think a human is not able to go?"

Good luck.

(if you still can't find it, watch the trailer or a Let'sPlay.)
04-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Find
hilltowner Offline

Just finished the game and really enjoyed it!

One large glitch in the Diamond Wing

Spoiler below!
I opened the pad-locked door (III) in the Diamond Wing, but didn't know about going into the fireplace. So, I left the room without going into the fireplace. At some point after that, I could not go into that room. The padlock was lying on the ground next to the door, but when I put my pointer to the door, it didn't show anything (not a hand or a message or anything). I tried smashing the door open, etc. I finally had to re-load an older game to before I got the key and then play all the way back to that point. So, it took a bit of extra time. I use a Mac, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Other than that, I loved the game!!!! Can't wait to see what you come out with next!!!

Marla Smile
04-13-2013, 02:28 AM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

(04-13-2013, 02:28 AM)hilltowner Wrote: Just finished the game and really enjoyed it!
One large glitch in the Diamond Wing
Other than that, I loved the game!!!! Can't wait to see what you come out with next!!!
Marla Smile
Oh that's not good, i'll take a look for a possible update. thank you.
I'm glad u still finished the game and the fact that the mod is working ok for mac.

about the ending video, did it open on mac? ty

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2013, 09:07 AM by Daemian.)
04-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Find
Foxfyre Recluse Offline

Threads: 0

I had a similar problem...

Spoiler below!
...with the door that needs to be pried open in the main hall. I found the crowbar and got it open the first time. Then when the monsters came, I didn't see the ghost writing that said, "over here". I ended up dying and when I reloaded, I thought that maybe I missed a key in one of the halls. So I went down the Pearl Hall looking for another key. When I got back to the main hall, the door was closed again and I had no crowbar to open it with.

Voice Actor:
My website is http://www.chrismarcellus.org. You will find my demo on this site.
Feel free to PM me for work.
04-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Website Find
hilltowner Offline

[/quote]
Oh that's not good, i'll take a look for a possible update. thank you.
I'm glad u still finished the game and the fact that the mod is working ok for mac.

about the ending video, did it open on mac? ty
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it worked. You go up the stairs and it talks about the story, etc. and then there are the credits.

Thanks again!

Marla
04-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Bug  RE: Down the rabbit hole /Trailer /Download

(04-13-2013, 09:38 PM)hilltowner Wrote: I'm pretty sure it worked. You go up the stairs and it talks about the story, etc. and then there are the credits.
Good, but i mean the movie file inside the extras zip
Down the rabbit hole
download "Ending Movie & Extras", that's the actual ending video of the game. ty

04-14-2013, 12:42 AM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Bug  RE: Down the rabbit hole /Trailer /Download

(04-13-2013, 10:10 AM)Foxfyre Recluse Wrote: I had a similar problem...

Spoiler below!
...with the door that needs to be pried open in the main hall. I found the crowbar and got it open the first time. Then when the monsters came, I didn't see the ghost writing that said, "over here". I ended up dying and when I reloaded, I thought that maybe I missed a key in one of the halls. So I went down the Pearl Hall looking for another key. When I got back to the main hall, the door was closed again and I had no crowbar to open it with.

I'm sorry to hear that, Foxfyre.
You see, there's a code that prevents that from happening.

Every time you return to the main hall it does a check on whether that door should be open or closed.
In your case somehow it failed.

You still have some game saves you can load to continue without problem. Anyways, i'm fixing that soon, so, whatever.

On another subject, you really look (and sound) like an excellent voice actor sir.
Spoiler below!

Are you willing to do some lines for this mod?
just some, the ones you feel like it.
You played the game a little, i think you can say where you would like to place a voice.

What i have in mind is a young, mysterious, and maybe deep, kind of voice.

This style:
Voice (Patrick from Undying)

You would get a huge mention in the mod and credits.

04-14-2013, 01:51 AM
Find
Foxfyre Recluse Offline

(04-14-2013, 01:51 AM)Amn Wrote: You still have some game saves you can load to continue without problem. Anyways, i'm fixing that soon, so, whatever.
Don't worry, I did finish the CS. Love the story by the way and the ending video twist.

(04-14-2013, 01:51 AM)Amn Wrote: On another subject, you really look (and sound) like an excellent voice actor sir.
Spoiler below!

Are you willing to do some lines for this mod?
just some, the ones you feel like it.
You played the game a little, i think you can say where you would like to place a voice.

What i have in mind is a young, mysterious, and maybe deep, kind of voice.

This style:
Voice (Patrick from Undying)

You would get a huge mention in the mod and credits.

Thanks,
I would definitely be willing to do some work for this story.
I'll PM you on the details.

Voice Actor:
My website is http://www.chrismarcellus.org. You will find my demo on this site.
Feel free to PM me for work.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2013, 01:32 PM by Foxfyre Recluse.)
04-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Website Find
TheAmazingKlutz Offline

I some how fixed the cs, my best guess is that my amnesia wasn't responding to the update(for justine) correctly so i did everything 1 last time and it's all fixed and I made it back to the portion i was having the problem with and there is no more problems Smile
04-22-2013, 02:24 AM
Website Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Are the Entities and static objects (ECT) Useable for the community? Apologies if this was already answered i have looked to no avail.

04-23-2013, 10:52 AM
Find