Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Tutorials] Custom Story Creations by Mudbill
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Video  [Tutorials] Custom Story Creations by Mudbill

Hi there!

Let me introduce myself.
I go by the nick of Mudbill, and I am a here to post some of the tutorials I have created so far. Over the past few months I have been making video tutorials on YouTube to try to help people who are just starting out with custom stories. I value quality in my videos, so I really hope you appreciate the extra effort I've put into this =)

If you are very experienced, you might think I'm going very slowly through every video, but I see it as explaining things in great detail so that you aren't required to know a whole lot about something to be able to follow along.

I make my videos on a Mac computer, though if you're using any other operating system, it should work fine, since the Level Editor and scripts are cross-platform.

Lastly, I would love any feedback on what you think of it! Since I'm relatively new to making videos, things like that can support me into continuing doing it. I'll post some examples of my tutorials here, but if you want to see what else I got, it should all be on my channel :)

I'll start with a very simple tutorial; unlocking a door with a key (Yeah I know, very basic).

Here's my video on making monster paths:

And here's another one on making a crowbar open a door (part 1)

Of course these are just a few of the tutorials I have. If you like it, please do check out my other videos, give me some feedback or maybe suggest something for me to make in the future :)

Thank you very much for checking out my stuff here! I really do appreciate helping people out. If you got any questions, just contact me :]

My channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrMudbill

04-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Find
Lleviathyn Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [Tutorials] Custom Story Creations by Mudbill

Excellent! I'm relatively new to scripting, so these will be really helpful.
04-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Find