Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The story of prisoner 527 (prison escape)- Screenshot added
prisoner527 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: The story of prisoner 527 (prison escape)

(04-11-2013, 05:54 PM)The chaser Wrote: Prisoner:

There are lots of people around here. Each one has it's ways of telling stuff. Sincerely, I would just listen them, answer correctly, and begin uploading screenshots (when you can). Remain, this is YOUR thread, not theirs. (although moderators can touch it if things get bad)

I think your story has a good beggining, to be honest. Sems like it will evolve to something big at the final :p

Don't let this happen. I mean, just because you receive a critic, it doesn't mean you have to stop the project. Imagine, just because I say that your project sucks, you go down? No, right? Modding and this mod is something you choose to do, so don't let anything change in any way your thoughts about the story (of course, if there's a critic which can greatly improve your abilities or story, don't hesitate to add it).

So, keep on! I'm waiting for news, prisoner! Wink
Im not stoping it. It didn't get mad for the critic it was becasue they said I had different accounts, and since it was my first day as a member I rectet the wrong way and im sorry for that, screenshots are coming soon Smile
04-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: The story of prisoner 527 (prison escape)- Screenshot added

Felt too empty, and too dark IMO. TBH, this is not enough. We need more screenshots.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
04-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Find