Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Whats Amabels last name?
jamhaw Offline

Threads: 30
Whats Amabels last name?

Or are their two Amabels because one Amabel is a scientist and ones a chef and ones last name is Carlito the other is Swanson. I just don't get it because whats the point of two Amabels?
06-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Find
ZaRboN
Unregistered

RE: Whats Amabels last name?

Where have you heard of Carlito?
It might be Amabel Carlito Swanson
06-25-2008, 08:32 PM
jamhaw Offline

Threads: 30

"Chef Carlito is waiting for you in the mess hall" and then the document you find in the messhall says Amabel Carlito because I just checked today so maybe I read it wrong but I'm quite certain I did not maybe somebody else could check.
06-26-2008, 12:10 AM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

Sorry for digging up such an old thread, but I also had this question (I even subscribed to the thread some time ago) and now I found the answer to it, so I thought it would be a good idea to add the info here, in case someone else has the same doubt.

I searched online and discovered Tom Jubert's website (he's the writer of Penumbra), and he wrote an article where he says that there are in fact two characteres named Amabel.

Quote:Incidentally, if you noticed there was another character called Amabel in the game – yes, I screwed up. I like the name, OK?!

http://www.tomjubert.com/swanson

So there's Amabel Swanson and Amabel Carlito. Smile

07-31-2013, 12:41 PM
Find