Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Reaction Video! (Dark Reality: Twisted Nightmares)
Bonehead Offline

Threads: 12
Reaction Video! (Dark Reality: Twisted Nightmares)

I'm eagerly awaiting a machine for pigs. During this, someone posted on the steam forums wanting someone to play their custom campaign. This will be my very first reaction video that I'll be doing. It'll be uploaded by the morning, and was hoping to get some viewers. I am using a face cam, not sure If I'll continue to use it though.. depends on feedback. The custom story is Dark Reality: Twisted Nightmares. So in the morning I will post a link with said campaign, and I'd like some constructive criticism. So post here, and let me know what you think!
05-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Reaction Video! (Dark Reality: Twisted Nightmares)

Well, when I see Amnesia reaction videos:

1. Don't be like Pewdie. Don't attack barrels randomly, don't carry a Stephano, etc.
2. Be immersed in the environment, don't just rush into a room and then run out. Crawl and walk etc.
3. Use a facecam if your webcam or capturing device is good quality even when scaled down.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
05-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Reaction Video! (Dark Reality: Twisted Nightmares)

I'm going to stop you before you post that link, we don't alow for youtube advertisement here on the forums because it happens all the time.

Instead, use the let's play thread.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-15096.html
05-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Find