Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXTRA ENGLISH HELP!
Wank Offline

Threads: 11
EXTRA ENGLISH HELP!

This is not working. No errors, just the things will not show up.

<LANGUAGE>

<CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">
<Entry Name="Description">You find yourself in the mansion of a deranged artist and musician. Could he be hiding something in this hidious house?</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Journal">
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Name">A quick note to self</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Text">So I don't forget- The key to the study is hidden behind the painting in my piano room!</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_noteenvelope_Name">To Costa De Luca</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_noteenvelope_Text">You are invited to show your work at the Bergam Art Museum! Bring any artwork pieces as you wish, and we will see you there! (1834, October 16th)</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_diarypaper01_Name">Journal Entry #1</ENTRY>
<Entry Name="Note_diarypaper01_Text">1834, October 16th. Now that I have been invited to Bergam, I can bring my "master piece".</ENTRY>
<ENTRY Name="Note_diarypaper02_Name">Journal Entry #2</Entry>
<ENTRY Name="Note_diarypaper02_Text">1834, October 17th. The showcase is in two weeks, so I need to prepare more quickly.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

</LANGUAGE>

(05-25-2013, 02:48 AM)Wank Wrote: This is not working. No errors, just the things will not show up.

<LANGUAGE>

<Entry Name="Description">You find yourself in the mansion of a deranged artist and musician. Could he be hiding something in this hidious house?</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Text">So I don't forget- The key to the study is hidden behind the painting in my piano room!</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_noteenvelope_Text">You are invited to show your work at the Bergam Art Museum! Bring any artwork pieces as you wish, and we will see you there! (1834, October 16th)</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_diarypaper01_Name">Journal Entry #1</ENTRY>
<Entry Name="Note_diarypaper01_Text">1834, October 16th. Now that I have been invited to Bergam, I can bring my "master piece".</ENTRY>
<ENTRY Name="Note_diarypaper02_Name">Journal Entry #2</Entry>
<ENTRY Name="Note_diarypaper02_Text">1834, October 17th. The showcase is in two weeks, so I need to prepare more quickly.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

</LANGUAGE>

It stops working when I add in the "Diary Papers"
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2013, 03:28 AM by Wank.)
05-25-2013, 02:48 AM
Find
Tomato Cat Offline

Threads: 2
RE: EXTRA ENGLISH HELP!

I *might* be wrong, but I think "</ENTRY>" isn't valid as a closing tag.

May be worth a shot. Try changing it to </Entry>
05-25-2013, 04:32 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

</ENTRY>
IS NOT acceptable. The file is case-sensitive so it should be
</Entry>

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-25-2013, 04:45 AM
Find
amnesiaplayer321 Offline

Threads: 4

<LANGUAGE>

</CATEGORY>

<Entry Name="Note_diarypaper01_Name">Journal Entry #1</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_diarypaper01_Text">1834, October 16th. Now that I have been invited to Bergam, I can bring my "master piece".</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_diarypaper02_Name">Journal Entry #2</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_diarypaper02_Text">1834, October 17th. The showcase is in two weeks, so I need to prepare more quickly.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

</LANGUAGE>
Replace your extra_english.lang with this.
05-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Find