Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to enable full-screen and rotate floor in editors?
Destroyedbeauty Offline

Threads: 3
Any way to enable full-screen and rotate floor in editors?

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to enable full-screen, on my 46 inches TV, in the various editors so custom story creation becomes easier?

2. How do I do to rotate the map / floor in the level editor? It is pretty hard to put walls and static objects on the right place without any proper rotation knowledge.. Big Grin
06-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Any way to enable full-screen and rotate floor in editors?

1. You can change the resolution of the level editor Edit>options. If you want something a bit more sophisticated you can always use the "Amnesia Development Enhancer Suite", which will allow you to run the editors in fullscreen. Can't find the link right now. I'll drop it to you if I find it later.

2. Do you just mean rotating in the editor? Use ALT+Mouse to move the screen around.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
06-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Find
Destroyedbeauty Offline

(06-05-2013, 01:31 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: 1. You can change the resolution of the level editor Edit>options. If you want something a bit more sophisticated you can always use the "Amnesia Development Enhancer Suite", which will allow you to run the editors in fullscreen. Can't find the link right now. I'll drop it to you if I find it later.

2. Do you just mean rotating in the editor? Use ALT+Mouse to move the screen around.

Yes, I mean rotating around in the perspective window, because I'm so picky with correct placement of things and this becomes an brainkiller atm..
06-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(06-05-2013, 01:58 PM)Destroyedbeauty Wrote: Yes, I mean rotating around in the perspective window, because I'm so picky with correct placement of things and this becomes an brainkiller atm..

I assume I answered your question properly then? Smile

Oh, and another tip in case you don't know it yet: Click SPACE when you are hovering your mouse over one of the four preset windows. It will make it take up the whole screen. Really convenient to work with!

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
06-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Find
Destroyedbeauty Offline

(06-05-2013, 02:08 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 01:58 PM)Destroyedbeauty Wrote: Yes, I mean rotating around in the perspective window, because I'm so picky with correct placement of things and this becomes an brainkiller atm..

I assume I answered your question properly then? Smile

Oh, and another tip in case you don't know it yet: Click SPACE when you are hovering your mouse over one of the four preset windows. It will make it take up the whole screen. Really convenient to work with!

Thank you Big Grin
06-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Find