Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Grimorium Verum
Insane97 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Grimorium Verum

That was so freaking cool CS !
Great Textures , a good story and an awesome music background Smile

Gj !
03-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Find
Yare Offline

Threads: 2

I have just finished it a minute ago. Really nice job. Maps are done nicely and with details, though I have seen 2 or 3 glitching textures. The story... it was good but not wonderful, I would say. The mansion part wasn't really scary but I felt really creepy atmosphere in the prison. I certainly had higher blood pressure there. Fairly low danger from monsters wasn't really disturbing but another thing was. You really, really overdid with amount of oil in this Custom Story. I had so much of this, that it would be enough to play this mod twice Big Grin. I always feel some kind of pressure of time when I have only slight amounts of oil. I know that soon I am going to be thrown into the darkness and watch my sanity drop. With too much oil I have a feeling of safety which is not good in horror game.
The thing I liked the most - dude... all those sounds were just sick! I was going crazy with them xD.
03-31-2013, 01:34 AM
Find
A.I. Offline

Threads: 16

Good custom story, I had a total wtf moment at the end. I also posted a Let's Play of this but the big reactions are I the final video my channel Vaelwing1

[Image: 1YV6ehh]
Formerly Vaelwing22
06-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Find
nzim Offline

Threads: 0

I must admit that there was way too much oil Big Grin
Nevertheless the CS was quite enjoyable. Congrats Smile
06-13-2013, 01:59 PM
Find