Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

No lights in dark Kennels passage
pw2302 Offline

Threads: 4
No lights in dark Kennels passage

A 73-years old Englishman is stuck in the Kennels area. In the Eastern passage I have read the FRISK EFFICIENCY REPORT and turned the Electricity system power panel 'on' (now lit up). When I return to dark Western passage, a body falls from the ceiling. I can not find any way to light the dark passage and keep getting killed by invisible animal. If I use my torch I can see light fittings in the roof, but can't find a light switch.

Any ideas please ? (Thoroughly enjoying game so far - exactly the sort of non-dying exploration I love ! - it took me a long time to notice the tiny cliff-side ledges and then make the final jump to cross the outside chasm)

Peter
08-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: No lights in dark Kennels passage

Spoiler below!
From the light switch area; look down that long hallway (where you hear something and get killed). Be sure the lights are "on". Go way down to the other end of the hallway and to the left. There are three boxes. Use those boxes to cover up the three openings on the wall, near the floor.
Now, turn the lights off, go down the hallway, to the right, over to the other side. something else will happen
08-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Find
pw2302 Offline

Many Thanks Jeremy. ( I had only found two boxes which I had used to block holes). I had the light control system "on" - thanks to you I have turned it "off" to get lights ! ! !

Armed with ID card I'm on my way - but have a feeling poor Amabel won't be joining me ? !

Peter
08-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

glad to be of help

pw2302 Wrote:Many Thanks Jeremy. ( I had only found two boxes which I had used to block holes). I had the light control system "on" - thanks to you I have turned it "off" to get lights ! ! !

Armed with ID card I'm on my way - but have a feeling poor Amabel won't be joining me ? !

Peter
08-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Find
Thaliur Offline

pw2302 Wrote:Many Thanks Jeremy. ( I had only found two boxes which I had used to block holes). I had the light control system "on" - thanks to you I have turned it "off" to get lights ! ! !

Peter
Don'T look at at as an on/off-switch. Consider it a routing switch, that helps Smile

As for Amabel... Well, you are right, but that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
08-07-2008, 06:00 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Thaliur Wrote:

Peter
As for Amabel... Well, you are right, but that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Yeah, better if we won't say anything... Wink

08-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Website Find
Thaliur Offline

Scraper Wrote:Yeah, better if we won't say anything... Wink
Actually, now that I thought about my answer for a while, I'm not entirely sure about it's correctness anymore

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
08-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

Spoiler below!

the lights go in a pattern, when the light reaches you, ru and follow it (note, you will have to stop an wait for the lights at one point.)

If the lights just aren't coming on, get the newest patch.

Not an image
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2008, 11:48 AM by ARes88.)
08-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Find