Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request Base Human Models
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
Request Base Human Models

I'm looking for any base / basic human male or female models that you guys might have laying around.
I'm not asking for one to be made, just anything that you have made for practice before and are now sitting around in the basement.

I don't have an interest in Modeling humans right now, and it would be a lot of self-practice over a year trying to get all the things right...

//////
Why?
//////
I've been toying around with Rigging characters, and something I have been doing is posing a basic model I found on the web in various forms. Retopologizing it in it's posed form and using that as a model. (Petrified statue to be exact.)

I'm looking around right now for any time of basic form on the webs, but if you guys have anything laying around. I would appreciate a donation of it so I can use it.

The statues can be in any form or uncompleted state. (I want human meshes, if it's a turtle, alien, tentacle, or whatever weird thing. No thanks!)
If the foot is only done, or only the lower torso to the feet, or only the head or anything of the sort. That would be perfect. I need some broken pieces to create also.

Two that I'm working...
Spoiler below!
Male Fear Pose
The red texture is just something I put on as a test.

Male Praying Pose
Their will be female counterparts, with their respective unique poses. (e.g. The female pose will be on both knees instead of one, like the male.)

////////
These are just ones I hope to find, from anywhere. If you know a good place for free/open models with base human models close to this, that would be sweet.

Atlas - Hopefully someone practiced with a fairly detailed male human, I would like to make some variations of something similiar to how Atlas is presented. Some wrapped in chains and anguish, and others forced to carry or hold things.

Another Variation - This one is from Chronicles of Riddick. (Although this particular one might be a recreation because it's from deviantart.)

Youtube GW2 Colossus - My favorite, my idea of a perfect model that I would like to attain and pose. It has the right physique (Like the Chronicles of Riddick) for a large statue.
08-02-2013, 04:48 AM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Request Base Human Models

Well... there's this one on Blender Cookie Wink
http://cgcookie.com/blender/resource/mod...base-mesh/

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
08-04-2013, 07:42 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Request Base Human Models

Although I have one, I don't think you want it.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Find