Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Position Filled) URGENT - Need Voice Actress
Chap Offline

Threads: 16
(Position Filled) URGENT - Need Voice Actress

Hi all, I'm working on a mod which is aiming to be released before the 1st of september. However due to recent events, we might not make this deadline as one of our voice actors is unavailable. So we're looking for someone to help us finish our mod in time (Give or take a day or two). We're very nearly finished with the entire mod and the only thing that will keep us from releasing is the lack of one of our characters' voice overs.

So, here is a teaser for the mod - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULuWEy1llR4
And also, here is the ModDB page which you can check out - http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-four-horsemen

The character we need help with is a young women of English origin, (aged in her late teens/early 20s, Upper Class). The perfect candidate would be an actress who is well spoken and can act out a British accent. The part will require expressing various different emotions such as fear, desperation, aggression and anger.

I understand this request is very short notice however, if you would like to do the work, we hope that we could get all the lines done over the next few days so we can edit them and implement them into the game. In total there is about 30 lines (Around 6 main scenes).

You can either reply to this post or contact me at chap1400@googlemail.com
Thanks!

[Image: 20643.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013, 04:50 PM by Chap.)
08-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: URGENT - Need Voice Actress

It's hard to get female volunteers for voice acting on this forum. Try here: http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/for...nal-Visual

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
08-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Find
Chap Offline

Okay, thanks for that Kiandra =)

08-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Find
MissMarilynn Offline

Threads: 23

Hello I am one of the rare females on this forum, haha. I am interested in voice acting. I don't have a high quality mic though would that be required?
09-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Find
Chap Offline

Hi MissMarilynn, sorry we already filled the part now. Thanks for the interest though - all the best! =)

09-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Find
MissMarilynn Offline

Threads: 23
RE: (Position Filled) URGENT - Need Voice Actress

No problem! Good luck with your project Big Grin I can't wait to play it. It looks amazing.
09-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Find