Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I found this song..
gruzz Offline

Threads: 24
I found this song..

Listened to a old fav band of mine, came across this song.. It might be just me and my silly nighthumor, but i think the lyrics fits the game xD

(i'm tierd)..

http://open.spotify.com/track/70cMlSBmrxUt1q3oDHT6sM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Mt-9nE-AU
09-08-2013, 02:28 AM
Find
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11
RE: I found this song..

Well it has the word "machine" repeated a lot... besides that can't honestly see what this song would have to do at all with "amnesia."
09-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Find
TheBik Offline

Threads: 1

I'm not seeing too much connection either. The thing that throws me off the most is that they keep referring to "Cute Machines".
I doubt the concept of cute even exists in AAMFP.

But on a similar vein, I might as well share a song that makes me think of A Machine for Pigs when I listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOWngxoEgg

If my personal theory that the Machine will be sentient turns out to be true, this song could almost be seen as the Machine taunting Mandus. Which I find kind of awesome.
09-08-2013, 03:58 AM
Find
HorrorElementFilms Offline

Threads: 8

I know this band, this is Scars on Broadway, one of my favorite bands of all time. The song was made well before Amnesia (2009, I believe), and is actually talking about the Military Industrial Complex of America. The lyrics might fit with amnesia, but it seems just a little bit too friendly for Amnesia.

I found that "Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson fit fairly well with AMFP, but just because of the tone of it. While Scars on Broadway is probably in my top 5 favorite bands, I just don't see the connection.
09-08-2013, 04:48 AM
Website Find
summit Offline

Threads: 20

(09-08-2013, 04:48 AM)HorrorElementFilms Wrote: I know this band, this is Scars on Broadway, one of my favorite bands of all time. The song was made well before Amnesia (2009, I believe), and is actually talking about the Military Industrial Complex of America. The lyrics might fit with amnesia, but it seems just a little bit too friendly for Amnesia.

I found that "Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson fit fairly well with AMFP, but just because of the tone of it. While Scars on Broadway is probably in my top 5 favorite bands, I just don't see the connection.
+1. I don't see any connection, if the lyrics fit with AMFP, this doesn't mean there is a connection everytime.
09-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Find