Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
samueljustice00 Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 2
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Start a plot discussion thread :-)

Audio Lead - Frictional Games
09-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Find
Chrysler Offline

Threads: 2

(09-10-2013, 09:16 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: If you guys search hard enough in the sounds dir, there is another version in there that didn't make it into the final game, with crystal clear lyrics Smile I'll give you a hint, it's not in the music folder. There's a lot of interesting content in the sounds folder that didn't make it into the final game.
Found it! It's music_credits.ogg in sounds\music\temple. Listen till the very end Smile
09-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Find
Joseph Curwen Offline

Threads: 8

Is there already a "I'm-stuck-please-help-me"-Thread? If yes, then I am sorry for posting this here, but a quick forum search did not turn anything up for me.

I am stuck in the piston room below the church. It is quite labyrinthic and I keep going round in circles, occasionally being clawed by the pig monster. I found a conveyor belt (but can not climb it) and a closed gate which I think I have to open.

How do I proceed?
09-14-2013, 08:49 AM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(09-14-2013, 08:49 AM)Joseph Curwen Wrote: Is there already a "I'm-stuck-please-help-me"-Thread? If yes, then I am sorry for posting this here, but a quick forum search did not turn anything up for me.

I am stuck in the piston room below the church. It is quite labyrinthic and I keep going round in circles, occasionally being clawed by the pig monster. I found a conveyor belt (but can not climb it) and a closed gate which I think I have to open.

How do I proceed?

Look for a gate and you should have to crouch to go through it. Have you done the part with the coal?

09-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

Pigline contains the screams i think
there is also a File called Wretchstories. contains the sounds of their daily lives. They even write it appears.

The International Narcotics Traffic
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 10:52 AM by Gilligan's Hell.)
09-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Find
Joseph Curwen Offline

Threads: 8

(09-14-2013, 10:36 AM)WIWWM Wrote: look for a gate and you should have to crouch to go through it. Have you done the part with the coal?

I think I already did that part. Or are there two gates where you have to crouch through? I fired up the engines, went down some stairs and crouched through a half open gate at the end of the stairs. Now a am in a room with a conveyor belt, the moving pistons and a pig monster. There is also a fully closed gate.
Probably I will just have another look around and it is only stupidity on my part.
09-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Find
Cuyir Offline

Threads: 1

There's a path that leads into a chute on that room.

You have to navigate through that area to find the chute (that has coal inside it) and you just jump down.
09-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Find