Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
Lazoriss Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism

Walk into the thread like

[Image: Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif]

THE DISCUSSION SEEMED PRETTY TAME THE OTHER DAY GUYS WHAT HAPPENED
But really now, is the name-calling really necessary? It was nice reading people's opinions and seeing all the friendly debating. But things are taking a rather asinine turn, don't you think?

also sry for off-topic post. :c still rather new to these forums and all. for all i know it often gets like this!
10-20-2013, 05:30 AM
Find
Nyarlathotep Offline

Threads: 2

Quote:When I say that amfp doesn't focus on horror

It's very much focused on horror. Just not on threatening the player's life. But on a first playthrough I couldn't tell the difference between fakeouts and legitimate encounters so that didn't matter much.

I'd compare it to Scratches. For me it achieved this feeling of classic horror that I never really get in other horror games.
10-20-2013, 06:12 AM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

(10-20-2013, 05:30 AM)Lazoriss Wrote: Walk into the thread like

[Image: Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif]

THE DISCUSSION SEEMED PRETTY TAME THE OTHER DAY GUYS WHAT HAPPENED
But really now, is the name-calling really necessary? It was nice reading people's opinions and seeing all the friendly debating. But things are taking a rather asinine turn, don't you think?

also sry for off-topic post. :c still rather new to these forums and all. for all i know it often gets like this!

Something in real life built up a lot of stress and this set me off.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
10-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

I know tensions are running high, but please try to keep the direct insults reigned in. That includes insults aimed at TCR and each other. We can debate Dan's arguments without calling the man a cunt.

That said, I think the time has come to close the thread. The debate does indeed seem to be going around in circles; we know what Dan thinks and he knows what we think. In that sense, the thread has served its purpose well haha.

This thread is a machine. A machine for dead horses. Fit only for the beating of dead horses.
10-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Find