Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Team Requests Writer looking to start a team!
Mastersarge Offline

Threads: 7
Lightbulb  Writer looking to start a team!

And also to get to know people. Hi! Figure I try and get into modding but find myself unable to fully grasp scripting of the HPL engine.

But, besides that, I have skill in writing and I hope to become a great asset to anyone seeking a writer.

Plus, I already have one project I'm writing on at the moment, only that it will take some time and I'll need a team for that one too. BUT I want to help. So please send me a PM my way if there is anything you desire.

Hey, how ya doing?
09-13-2013, 03:59 AM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
RE: Writer looking to start a team!

You would be better off improving on your Level Design and Scripting skills in conjunction with your writing. While a "writer" may prove useful to a few, there's a lot more work involved in just simply writing about lore.
Writing per say is probably the easiest job I can imagine out their.

Second, it helps to have at least proven yourself (Release some work) before working with others. I'll just say that your team will fall apart within weeks unless you have some idea to what you're getting yourself into and all the troubles teaming up with people brings.

And if you need help with your Level Design, go to this THREAD for constructive criticism from your fellow members.

And any Scripting and any support related topics go in this SECTION !
09-13-2013, 04:58 AM
Find
Mastersarge Offline

http://scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/mastersarge-scp-list

Well I do have some SCPs I'm working on. Mainly Forsaken Home. I have other writing stuff that isn't SCP related and they still need some work.

Hey, how ya doing?
09-13-2013, 05:07 AM
Find
Mastersarge Offline

sssooo? Any word or comment?

Hey, how ya doing?
09-15-2013, 01:06 AM
Find